Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello everybody.

Today I wanted to discuss my upcoming work. It is called Haunted High-School. It is a story driven mystery show, and each episode is around 10 minutes.

Synopsis: (This is the basic story, it doesn't have really any spoilers, just the basics)

Mark, age 14, moves to a new town to escape from New York. As they get there they are greeted by the Principal of Flip School, and his daughter Sharon. After Mark starts up his first day at school he meets some friends. Jim is the cool guy who offers to help Mark. After class, Mark hears explosions. He peaks in a room and sees the principal.. He then goes to Jim. The next day, Sharon disappears..

Of course I tried to include nothing in the synopsis to conceal the story until the first episode is released January 2016. I do not have a youtube account yet, but I do hope I get one for my birthday. If I don't get one, I will still upload the series on a WIX website where you can watch the episodes there!

Each season is planned to be 10 episodes. I so far only have 1 season planned, anything can happen. I guess it depends on the audience's support. So far it takes almost 1 month to make one episode, but this could change depending on what the episode is. So season one should take about 10 - 11 months! This is why it is airing in 2016, so I can use the rest of 2015 to make the episodes. I think 10 - 11 months is a little too long since I try to be very productive.

PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=20150901224H 

Go here for the sneak peak: http://gifmaker.cc/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=20150901224H4MU49Kv7F2beTgGjl8fu&file=output_QyMlrh.gif

It's just a quick little animation from a piece from Episode 1.

I hope you are interested! :D