F.reddy F.azbear Mask Rig [F.N.A.F]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Pictures:

Freddy%2BFazbear%2BMask.png

2.png

Hi%2Bfreddy.png

Credits:

The idea by: PabloSnow

The Original Texture And Models by: Creeper2555

The Mask by: Me

Download:

The link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/heom2s6k06z04g6/Freddy_Fazbear_Mask.rar

Enjoy! :)

Edited by King of skulls

So all you did is take a rig and only use its head? :I

B-but you just removed the eyes and stuff from the original rig. Besides that, what even makes this your rig?

but i credit to him <_<

and that work is not too easy m8

Edited by King of skulls

guys stop being mean, it took him alot of effort to make this rig because rigging is hard. like this rig took me forever so dont make fun of him its hard.

http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/43486-BLOCKERLOCKERS-COOL-NEW-RIG-I-MADE-ALL-BY-MYSELF

Edited by King of skulls

ok i'll delete this topic If it was not important <_<

Did you get permission from person who made the original rig for you to release an edited version?

do you can see that:

Credits:

The Original Texture And Models by: Creeper2555

Edited by King of skulls

So all you did is take a rig and only use its head? :I

B-but you just removed the eyes and stuff from the original rig. Besides that, what even makes this your rig?

Have you guys forgotten/not seen my perfect replica of the spare parts box seen in my F.N.A.F. 3 animation!?

That WASN'T easy! It took over ten hours to get everything proper!  :o

I used DurRubinRux's Rigs, Darl's Rigs, and Jjcinemas Rigs, plus some of my own work. Just see what the power of adjustment can do when you keep your mind open! Nobody made a box half that good.  :L

Edited by MBD_316

Have you guys forgotten/not seen my perfect replica of the spare parts box seen in my F.N.A.F. 3 animation!?

-snip-

That WASN'T easy! It took over ten hours to get everything proper!  :o

I used DurRubinRux's Rigs, Darl's Rigs, and Jjcinemas Rigs, plus some of my own work. Just see what the power of adjustment can do when you keep your mind open! Nobody made a box half that good.  :L

Lol! Dat Jackcepticeye Calendar.

Alrighty. Guess you give credits and support to him.