Posing, Depth of Field, Dutch Angles and Better Anti-Aliasing I do everytime when I made wallpaper but, Rules of third I hardly do this and... 180-degree rule in my life, I HAVEN'T USE THIS ever my life. Good job, COOL bea!

This applies to basically anything visual, too: wallpapers, animations, drawings, photography, etc.

However, for the anti-aliasing tip, rendering your animation in 4K would take far too long. And downscaling would be a pain too if you didn't have a good video editing software.

Adding something about scenery would be helpful, that's the part that I tended to get stuck on since I had to get stuff out of my mc worlds but it always looked cut off. The one time I tried to get enough scenery to keep from having to tilt the camera to hide the edges it gave my computer a heart attack. Which is another thing how do you hide the edges of the scenery without importing a really big file?

Adding something about scenery would be helpful, that's the part that I tended to get stuck on since I had to get stuff out of my mc worlds but it always looked cut off. The one time I tried to get enough scenery to keep from having to tilt the camera to hide the edges it gave my computer a heart attack. Which is another thing how do you hide the edges of the scenery without importing a really big file?

fog?