Nerd! (Minecraft Animation)

Guest Nicholas Switzer
Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Guest Nicholas Switzer

Hey guys! So here is a new animation called: Nerd. I created this thinking of a forum topic! Enjoy!

Based off of this: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/topic/43733-wallpaper-do-the-barrel-roll/#comment-520436

NOTE: Yes I know! The lip sincing is OFF! I understand that! It's a simple editing error! Kthxbye

Edited by Nicholas Switzer

Yeah... I know. I couldn't find a color that would fit around Ethan's without being unreadable. All looked kinda dark and unable to see. So I thought black was the best cause I could read it correctly. But I really do need to learn how to use colors. If you're wondering, Ethan said: "Actually, it's an Aileron roll... HA HA! You got your facts wrong!"

Hmm... how about trying Borders on the text.

Yeah...

Sound and movements are not sync. What are you using? Movie Maker?

But anyways, people wanted us to know that Nintendo screwed up with the flight command Barrel Roll. Besides, I already know that. Just saying that because if I say "aileron roll", it's sounds uncomfortable. Let just say that Nintendo made a small mistake on Starfox 64 in 1993 and fans doesn't care about that and bring it here on 2015(Starfox Zero) which some fans wanted to change Peppy's words. If one person say "aileron roll" on the command, that makes us think that this person is a REAL pilot in the future. Just deal with it Ethan unless you go to the next Game Event and ask Nintendo(Q&A stuff) about Starfox commands.

Yeah...

Sound and movements are not sync. What are you using? Movie Maker?

But anyways, people wanted us to know that Nintendo screwed up with the flight command Barrel Roll. Besides, I already know that. Just saying that because if I say "aileron roll", it's sounds uncomfortable. Let just say that Nintendo made a small mistake on Starfox 64 in 1993 and fans doesn't care about that and bring it here on 2015(Starfox Zero) which some fans wanted to change Peppy's words. If one person say "aileron roll" on the command, that makes us think that this person is a REAL pilot in the future. Just deal with it Ethan unless you go to the next Game Event and ask Nintendo(Q&A stuff) about Starfox commands.

i wot deal with it