Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I was browsing through a bunch of animations on YouTube, and I was inspired to do something. So, this happened. I made an edited version and a raw version for you 'other people'.

Edited:

8csMRSB.png

Raw:

IBDTVTE.png

Hope you like! :D Or else...

Raw was better in my opinion,but i'm still happy,just look at how happy i am...

*snip*

Holy god that's cute. xD

Yeah, the modified version has too much... everything. You tried to make it better but it looks worse in my opinion, but the raw one is awesome. c:

I prefer the raw version for those reasons. I messed up with the editing. Glad you like it though! :) 

The raw one looks better because on the modified one theres too much lighting (Like very unnecessary lighting on the sword,iron chestplate and pickaxe...honestly now thinking about it HOW are they lighting up? The sun is on the other side blocked by Steve!)
Tho :+1: for the raw  :D
(Also my new screensaver)

The raw one looks better because on the modified one theres too much lighting (Like very unnecessary lighting on the sword,iron chestplate and pickaxe...honestly now thinking about it HOW are they lighting up? The sun is on the other side blocked by Steve!)

Well... I don't even know. I think I overlooked that when editing. :P

Edited by Achroma MC