i aquire a fad Texture

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey everyone i am New here.

i request for a fad Texture pack for an animation, so can anyone please direct me or make me a fad texture pack, i would give credits to the person who made it for me and others might use it... and thanks for sending me to a fad texture pack link I'm not lazy I'm actually bored of looking from all pages all i found are skins and texture packs not any from fad so it's my first time posting so please help me.

Thanks, but thats for Minecraft not for Mine-imator sorry i may forgot to add mine-imator texture but thanks for helping.

I am currently making one using Faithful 32 Textures so if you can wait a bit I can give you it

Cool thanks a lot! It would be amazing with the Faithful 32 texture and i hope it wasn't such a hard work for you.

Thanks, but thats for Minecraft not for Mine-imator sorry i may forgot to add mine-imator texture but thanks for helping.

Cool thanks a lot! It would be amazing with the Faithful 32 texture and i hope it wasn't such a hard work for you.

You can extract the textures just by going in the folder.