Five Nights at Darl's 2 Trailer

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Please don't leave hate because it's FN4F, look passed that fact and tell me how to improve, you don't know how a few simple words can effect a person.

This Game - http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-at-darl-s-2/85272

The Previous Game - http://gamejolt.com/games/five-nights-at-darl-s/64426

Edited by Devin Manning

No, it isn't. It just has 3D renders.. But it's just completely 2D. 2.5D is a 3D game but played in a plane similar to 2D

I've always been wanting to make a FN4F Fan-game, how did you go about doing yours?

Any tutorial series that are easy to follow?

Edited by J

I've always been wanting to make a FN4F Fan-game, how did you go about doing yours?

Any tutorial series that are easy to follow?

Tutorials aren't everything, I learned a lot from taking a chance and using it in the game, most of the time it works out, try things out, mess around with things.

Edited by Devin Manning

Tutorials aren't everything, I learned a lot from taking a chance and using it in the game, most of the time it works out, try things out, mess around with things.

Is ClickTeam Fusion fairly simple? Which language is it in?

Count me in!

Again, it's not free. The free edition is garbage, if you want the standard version then you need $100, want the Developer Version you going to need $300, Want to make your game for a Mobile Phone? Gonna cost you an extra $100 for the exporter.

You need a lot of money, I payed $20 during a 24 hour sale

Again, it's not free. The free edition is garbage, if you want the standard version then you need $100, want the Developer Version you going to need $300, Want to make your game for a Mobile Phone? Gonna cost you an extra $100 for the exporter.

You need a lot of money, I payed $20 during a 24 hour sale

Whats wrong with the free one!?

Whats wrong with the free one!?

You can only Export to HTML5 (a very limited version), you can't save data (such as what night you are on), can't do alot of anything basicly. You can pirate it, but if you wan't to feel good about yourself you shouldn't do that

Edited by Devin Manning

You can only Export to HTML5 (a very limited version), you can't save data (such as what night you are on), can't do alot of anything basicly. You can pirate it, but if you wan't to feel good about yourself you shouldn't do that

Well, I guess I'll just use Unity then.

Or UDK, I heard they have Visual Scripting now... and it's also free... I don't have the PC power to use it myself

Nah, I'm gonna go with Unity because:

- I've used it (barely) before

- I'm learning C++ atm, it uses C#, which is easier than C++ to learn.

- MUALTEEPLAHTFERM!