Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think you should work on your talking animation, it looks... very fast and... dare I say it? not... good

I tried lipreading, and got this:

habubahubabub, huhubababubabu

or atleast, that's what my brain thinks he is saying, so you should work on that, otherwise, nice animation (as always)

How does one simply Lip read? 0_0

I think you should work on your talking animation, it looks... very fast and... dare I say it? not... good

I tried lipreading, and got this:

habubahubabub, huhubababubabu

or atleast, that's what my brain thinks he is saying, so you should work on that, otherwise, nice animation (as always)

hbhahahvhabhhahaa = Thank you for the feedback.

Well when I have nothing to say in my stuffs, I just kind of wing it ya know, and this computer is worse than my "good" one so I was lagging a bit (a lot) with this animation. I can't help it really till I get my computer back. Thanks for the tip, I'll work on that, it's kind of a new thing for me working with the mouth and such.

hbhahahvhabhhahaa = Thank you for the feedback.

Well when I have nothing to say in my stuffs, I just kind of wing it ya know, and this computer is worse than my "good" one so I was lagging a bit (a lot) with this animation. I can't help it really till I get my computer back. Thanks for the tip, I'll work on that, it's kind of a new thing for me working with the mouth and such.

Ooh... if you have nothing to say in your stuffs how about speaking in the way the old Lego video games spoke!