Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I DON'T NEED LIKES SINCE IT AIN'T MY VIDEO

Credits to TheTanJames for the snazzy video since I was too lazy to make an animation about it.

The squad of animators that created the S-suits finally got rekt lol

Everyone hopefully knew the squad wasn't going to last and me deciding due to multiple members leaving to end the group. Everyone that was still in it, you're free now, please go do stuffs. For the S-suit... well that's dying with the squad as well (Hopefully). 

Amination Squad has finally died!

For me, I'll be rocking solo for quite some time. Sure i'll still talk with my mates and whatever but I'm not joining no groups or organizations for some time .

Edited by SKIBBZ

I agree with Heavenira. Since members were leaving, you never actually made any content other than rigs, and other reasons, it just seemed like it was falling apart.

My S-suit rig was pretty laggy with the content that I made, I guess you can say it was pretty much for looks. I also see what you mean.

*waits for Yuri to mention Team Cubicle in some way or form*

Yea, I was waiting for anyone to mention any team right now (Kawaii, Cubicle, Paradigm) in some way, shape, or form. But in all honesty, Amination was the one that inspired many to make the current day teams