fad Office! Supposedly a Preview Pic of a Rig I have but... NVM

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Guys! Its been along time since I've been Online XP

I was too busy of doing this pic and then I forgotten to post it and I also was Focusing on my new Story in Wattpad.

This is suppose to be a Schematic rig but... I wouldn't be posting anytime...

Just tell me and if the likes are high enough I might post it in the Rig Sections. Well But there's some Missing things so... I think really won't.

QGAh7nY.png

Just to Notify you about this Rig.

You can change the Power Left. You can rase the Power Usage like the 4 Bars in fad. You can also change the Time!

But You cant do Cameras, Doors and no Monitors.

Sorry :'-(

I have forgotten about this eversince 2 months ago or more. Or maybe 3 Months? I just dont know how long have I've been gone X-(

Y-you just blatantly insulted him 

i said no offense and plus i don't have much people skill the area i live is pretty desolate my only real interaction is at school or with family so i don't exactly know what is offensive and im sry and don't forget i gave a compliment

Edited by Pkmn_Lovar

i said no offense and plus i don't have much people skill the area i live is pretty desolate my only real interaction is at school or with family so i don't exactly know what is offensive and im sry and don't forget i gave a compliment

I Live on a farm where the nearest town is bout 1 miles away, and i still know what's offensive and what's not :3

Just sayin, saying no offence doesnt make something not offensive....its like 

dude 1: "Haha dude 2 ur  so ugly, no offence tho"

dude 2: *Cri*