Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

needs a nerf bad, and btw, IMMORTALS CAN DIE. especially you, with your non-story to being immortal, get a good explanation for all of your powers, nerf some a little, and your not overpowerd, or do we need to show you all of team apples powers?

Team apples powers? Team apples powers of "Immortality that can kill me"? Well, I'm out numbered, so, yeah.

Team apples powers? Team apples powers of "Immortality that can kill me"? Well, I'm out numbered, so, yeah.

Rufus killed a desert immortal, so he CAN kill you, epicstone(my epicstone scythe) can easily hurt AND kill immortals, that is its main puurpace, zip has enough power to AT LEAST hurt you, not to sure about the others tho.

...Does it seriously look like a crown? Its my spikey hair -_-

And I do have a story:

e0FfdKr.png

1. 10 Year olds shouldn't be on the Internet. 2. Really.. Not that Detailed bro, Apples atleast can give many paragraphs... 3. Love the Derpy face your giving. and 4. Endermen would Not make you King cause Jeb was the first one in the End. and 5.. That don't look like Spikey Hair cause it is yellow like a Crown.

Rufus killed a desert immortal, so he CAN kill you, epicstone(my epicstone scythe) can easily hurt AND kill immortals, that is its main puurpace, zip has enough power to AT LEAST hurt you, not to sure about the others tho.

Me....... I. have Mystical Powers, All I didn't even find out yet...

Dude, It's you with some guns and a blue flame -_- Why can't we just put this aside and be happy like we were until whatever made this happen? I hate it when all of a sudden I'm dragged into these fights.

You drag us in to them -_-

But before I go, Let's stop this bull crap. Cause all of us (even me. I'm surprised) are just being idiots about this whole thing. So let's stop this now, and we can get along again, like we were.

thisll stop when you edit your powers, and nerf them a ton, THEN we can stop this, also the blue fire is rufus, it grows back all wounds

So you want to see part 2? I'll post it in a while then. After I go play some Minecraft TF2 :D

HA!!! You just proved you never said you were immortal. you never said anything about being immortal in your bio and you havent posted part 2 and you never made a post on mine-imator about being immortal. So take that you overpower noob

Dude, It's you with some guns and a blue flame -_- Why can't we just put this aside and be happy like we were until whatever made this happen? I hate it when all of a sudden I'm dragged into these fights.

andy all i am saying is rufus is immortal has you can see. the flame is coming from his arm. which indeed his arm did get bit off by a dragon but in that picture rufus is raged and the flame is his arm. so when he is back from being aggro the flame turns back to normal as in this picture

LupusSp_3.png3v3st.jpg

Edited by Applesbrony

HA!!! You just proved you never said you were immortal. you never said anything about being immortal in your bio and you havent posted part 2 and you never made a post on mine-imator about being immortal. So take that you overpower noob

UGH. WHY CAN'T WE JUST END THIS AND BE FRIENDS LIKE WE WERE. Great. You just ruined this whole thing