Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Ok so Ive done a couple of tv/monitor rigs before and well I guess this one will be the one of the finest ones ive done :) why ? well it has curves ( it actually looks like a tv this time ) and it has even more features :) ok so

FEATURES ADDED :

• Custom image for display ( its not buggy this time ... )
  • Curves ( it has a more modern look )
  • Power button ( added the power logo )
  • Scalable ( last tv was horrible and if you tried to scale it , it would just deform itself )
  • Removable Stand ( yes you can remove the stand :) its in the folder ... )
  • Screen light ( when you turn on a tv in real life it gives the room a shine to the floor/desk/wall so I decided to add that )

Ok so thats all the features now lets take a look at it ! SORRY I COULDNT DO A GIF THIS TIME :( 

Picture :

VTZA7Ww.png

Download : ( yes I use mega because it gives me 30GB FREE )

https://mega.co.nz/#!cs9R1JBC!03q6-w7vbbwqyPRG3iaU14LlUNLJtptk8AA7tp9WNEY

No need to credit me at all ! :D just dont post this tv as yours and your all good with me ! ;)

Edited by AmazingSpaceCat

yeah i did!

i said damn son in french (not really)

LOL

Maudit fils ! :3 thats it :D ( I googled it )

Nice, looks good! It's awesome!

thanks !  :D

that looks like my damn tv...wot

I watch you when you sleep :I_approve: ( just kidding .. im inside your house right now >:D ) LOL IDK how Imade your tv :P Im just kidding about everything else ... I dont really go inside peoples houses without their permission