Tempo Meter Needed! (Old)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

In recent updates they have removed the Tempo meter which was seen in the beta version at first. This was my favorite part about Mine-imator because most animating software never had this feature and you couldn't fix the speed of the animation if you screwed up. And now I waited way too long for another update to come out hoping that something would fix and now nothing has fixed. Seriously its just something you can't leave out because of how easy it made the animation progress when you made a mistake of how fast it ran. I can't wait any longer and I'm saying it right now that in the next update, WE NEED THE TEMPO METER BACK!!! Until so I will suffer with a beta version until this is fixed because there is no reason to try otherwise... (And don't judge me for waiting so long for this one thing that ruined MY experience to be brought back. I suggest before just straight out complaining when it could come back like a day afterwards just wait to see what happens before going to conclusions.)

Reply: Turns out I don't explore things and force myself to look towards others for answers. Thx for the help, David ;) 

Edited by GryphonKingBros