Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So i've been messing around with some background settings and the Cinemascope. Finally found a good setting that makes rendering look friggen amazing even without after effects.

THIS IS ALL PURELY MINE-IMATOR

James

7UGTV1T.png

Ati

va1A6dO.png

Felix

47WDnYq.png

Gabby ("Periscope" Ghost)

90Dn9Kb.png

Now Mind you, this is only effective in Wallpapers really. But it's still friggen brilliant. A good technique for Cinematic movie posters especially :D

Why dunt u leave a liek der? :3

VVV

I have a wallpaper that was testing some cinematic stuff.ive never posted it here though

Anyways you basically used a custom res, FOV, depth of field, and changing the brightness on the characters eyes.

I'm surprised you've only done this till now

I hate to be that guy, but what's notable here? The black bars?

I've added a new ambient colour along with DOF style and FOV. Basically I've changed the way i position the camera and i've messed with all the render settings. The Black bars (Cinemascope) has been in my animations for months. I'm surprised you just noticed them)

I've added a new ambient colour along with DOF style and FOV. Basically I've changed the way i position the camera and i've messed with all the render settings. The Black bars (Cinemascope) has been in my animations for months. I'm surprised you just noticed them)

Well I really have noticed it. I don't have to exclusively mention it to see it. But I get that playing with camera settings along with lighting is important, but I just don't see what makes it cinematic specifically.

it obviously needs to be at 720p and 24fps because arkham knight on pc was the same

Well I really have noticed it. I don't have to exclusively mention it to see it. But I get that playing with camera settings along with lighting is important, but I just don't see what makes it cinematic specifically.

it obviously needs to be at 720p and 24fps because arkham knight on pc was the same

Technically this was a technique for wallpapers. Not specifically video. I'm still looking into Video. I'm considering moving to 24 fps though