Mind The Gap 2 (Two Gaps Are Better Than One)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello Ladies and Gents

It’s me again, and I am bringing something new to the table.

MIND THE GAP 2

(Two Gaps Are Better Than One)

Now I know what you are probably thinking…

“Dude you failed on the first try! Why try again!?”

I’ve come up with a new system for accepting and putting videos in. These are strict rules that will decide whether or not you will be in the video. And I wanted to have some redemption for my previous attempt for a collab. This will have a whole new look but keeping the same aspect as the last collab. The designers that I order around, specifically made TWO HOLES this time, along with new walls and nice flammable flooring. Have fun and read the rules.

<-RULES->

1. You have a 30 second limit on your collab entry.

2. You have to at least have 5 seconds worth of animation per entry!

3. You can make more than one entry.

4. Your entry amount limit is 6.

5. You can put all your entries into one video, and send it to me.

6. Do not touch the camera, or the scenery. If you have a plan to move the camera, message me and I will present you further information.

7. The video is supposed to look continuous. So no CC toner or changing the color of the scene.

8. You can only use the scenery given to you. If you don’t, you will be denied of your entry. (Scenery is below)

9. No characters can be on screen right as your entry starts. They have to come in from off screen.

10. None of your characters are allowed to pass across and survive. Think of clever, creative, and humorous ways of dying.

11. Please do not include your own music. As music will be added into the final video.

13. PM ME YOUR ENTRY! If I do not receive it in a mine-imator forum PM, then I’m not accepting it at all.

14. You can only render your animation in HDV 720 (1280x720) If it is a different size, I’m not accepting it.

15. If you can render your animation in 60 fps, please do! If you can’t, it’s completely fine!!!

16. Please put effort into these. It doesn’t take a lot to do this.

17. Blood and gore is alright, but nothing naughty. Keep in mind, that my parent’s would watch this.

18.There is no specific tempo. So go crazy :D

19.Make sure to title your entry with your name!

20.GIVE IT A WATERMARK

That should be just about it for rules. Make sure to use the scenery and send the video itself, not a youtube link.

YOUR DEADLINE IS AUGUST 19th

RIGS ARE ALLOWED

The Scenery:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qn782wwyvsf3h1v/Mind_The_Gap_2_Map_FIXED.rar

Have fun guys!!! READ THE RULES!!!

Edited by Sirflufferb0t
Fixing the Map

Wait, so this means you can only add sound effects?

Also, what Codec do we have to use for rendering animation?

The lagarith lossless codec is the best decision to go, but if it's not possible, then I'll just fade the videos to have a smooth transition.

The lagarith lossless codec is the best decision to go, but if it's not possible, then I'll just fade the videos to have a smooth transition.

Sorry, I forget to ask you another question,

What render setting on Mine-imator do we have to use? like sunlight detail and stuff...