Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not bad for your first time on the forums. I think the only thing that could've been different, is your use of minecraft themed stuff. (As you put text like "close the iron doors" instead of "close the doors") Otherwise this was pretty spot on, with all it's nice small details. I'd give it a nice 7.5/10. And welcome to the forums.

While not being bad I would recommend you to not use Linear Transitions as it removes the smoothness of animations.

and use FN4F instead of FNA_F as this forum as a thing against the fan base (Mainly because the FN4F fanbase is another one of those furry fanbases now)

and of course FN4F is a fad that will end soon

It's not bad but could use some improvement.

Edited by Devin Manning

While not being bad I would recommend you to not use Linear Transitions as it removes the smoothness of animations.

and use FN4F instead of FNA_F as this forum as a thing against the fan base (Mainly because the FN4F fanbase is another one of those furry fanbases now)

and of course FN4F is a fad that will end soon

It's not bad but could use some improvement.

Yes I know, But all the sceens in the trailer was very simpel.

Not bad for your first time on the forums. I think the only thing that could've been different, is your use of minecraft themed stuff. (As you put text like "close the iron doors" instead of "close the doors") Otherwise this was pretty spot on, with all it's nice small details. I'd give it a nice 7.5/10. And welcome to the forums.

Edited by Evil Villager Animation