Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Guys So Right Now I Am Animating A Thing For Youtube And Have Just Finished The Script Which Has 295 words 1600 characters And So Once It Is Animated I Will Post It Here And On Youtube (Yeah I Just Made This Post To Have A Thread About Something)

So Yeah The Main Plot Of It Is The Tardis Crashs In 1987 , The Baggins (My Version Of The Doctor) And His Companion Bacon Are Stranded In The Pizzaria With The Animatronics And Must Survive The Night And What Ever Else Evil Lurks Within

Edited by Lewis Baggins

I think he means every letter by "character"

Also... Why Are You Typing Like This?

WHY ARE YOU ALL QUESTIONING MY MOTIVES?!

I AM A BUTTERY FLY, YOU GOTTA LET ME BUTTER! I MEAN FLY!

​(The blue and bold is to represent water)

Hahahh.. I wasn't asking to you. :D

The blue text is cool.

Look at the post..

He Typed The Whole Post Like This.. I Don't Know Why.

You are right. That is weird. It was very common on a forums I used to go to, but I haven't seen it in a while, so I didn't notice.

firstly characters i was reading that off a site to see how big the script was and yeah errm voice actors no idea i could try even though only 3-4 people talk which is The Baggins (alot of Lines)
Bacon (Alot of lines)
Purple Guy( 1 or 2 lines)
The Baggins (HoloGram) (2 Lines First One Is Pretty Long "hahahaha Thats What She Said")
??? Voice (One Line At The End)
Narrator (only has two lines because its kinda like a breaking the 4th wall kinda thing And Some Kinda References)

But Yeah If You Do Wanna Voice Act Then You Can If You Want just Choose One And If You Have A Youtube Channel You Will be Credited As The Cast