Design Interface Redesigned

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I feel like the different 'panels' should be able to be separated from the program and put in a second window, kinda like the toolboxes and panels in GIMP and other programs. Being able to move them around, close, reopen, hide, etc the different option panels would be great.

I feel like, at the top, there is to much empty space. In my opinion, we should have options to set daytime and nighttime at the touch of a button, a select all keyframes option, and access the tempo and quality settings from the area up top with one click.

Edited by KicksBrickster

I feel like the different 'panels' should be able to be separated from the program and put in a second window, kinda like the toolboxes and panels in GIMP and other programs. Being able to move them around, close, reopen, hide, etc the different option panels would be great.

I feel like, at the top, there is to much empty space. In my opinion, we should have options to set daytime and nighttime at the touch of a button, a select all keyframes option, and access the tempo and quality settings from the area up top with one click.

anyway
this design:
qUWlAwH.png

It is better than the last, and I see that is more complete.

but I know that never It is to be used.

Please no different panels seperated... Only moving settings. The current thing is okay, but change the day-night by wheel OR use ticks like in Minecraft.