Herobrine vs Dark Mage [My First Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys ! I just made a animation of herobrine and Dark Mage fighting also it is my first animation so dont be rude :D See ya <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KGU0Sookn4

Hey, before somebody else posts the video and takes a couple of your likes(if you even value those), post your video on the thread.

[youtube(])VIDEO URL ([)/youtube] (Minus the parenthesis)

Edited by HydroKinesis

Hey, before somebody else posts the video and takes a couple of your likes(if you even value those), post your video on the thread.

[youtube(])VIDEO URL ([)/youtube] (Minus the parenthesis)

no you just have to post the link and thats it .-.

also: keep doing what you're doing cause you're awesome at it! we'd love to see you be a regular forumer here! :D

also: keep doing what you're doing cause you're awesome at it! we'd love to see you be a regular forumer here! :D

Then why isn't his video appearing, he has the link.

You got potential man!

Awesome! Not original, but awesome. You have talent, my friend.

also, paste the video link without linking it to show the video

THIS is your first animation you could have fooled me and if this was bad(which it is not) I would have loved it 'cuz the DB/DBZ/DBGT sound effects

Thank you guys for the kind replies  :D and i also i fixed the link so yeah <3 you guys ;] ! Peace :)