Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I made this animation to test out my creepy skin and see how creepy it can be in an animation. Also the reason I'm using Andy's skin for this is because I felt it would be better to scare another enderman instead of another Steve. No hate intended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaQDYdHlkl0

Dude, WTF. Seriously. This makes no sense.... WHY DOES EVERYONE KEEP USING MY WRONG SKIN!?

Gee I wonder why *Looks at signature* -_- Also I hope you know I'm not going to be listening to you for the fact when I said "No hate intended" you said

You hate me don't you?

(listen, im not trying to bring this argument up again. I just need to make a point that i should of made when this was all happening. dont worry, everyone are still firends :) )

Another reason why i didnt like this is you didnt even ask for my skin and you didnt get permission of me.

And i dont like how the title is AndyIsDead. that wasnt very pleasing...

but like I said, dont worry, cause we are all friends in this world. :)