Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Back to Mine-imator.

I feel that I like those planets so I align them and they response quite well...

sYveGny.png

Mercury is the first planet from the sun and it's small mass make it likely to be thrown out by Jupiter.

Venus is the next one, HOT HOT HOT and brillant planet in Terran skies. 50-70 km above the surface is one of the most earth-like atmospheres known.

Earth, where we are, is the third planet. It has one moon, Luna.

Mars is the fourth planet, the most earth-like planet in Sol System. Not to cruel, it's nice, only to watch out for some radiations. Two tiny moons orbiting.

Jupiter is the fifth, biggest planet in the known Sol System, covered by storm, radiates extreme energy, powerful magnetic fields. It has 64 moons.

Saturn is the sixth, with dominant rings, 61 moons with many interesting, it is one of the most interesting target.

Uranus is the seventh, nothing much, just blue and clouds. Five medium size moons orbiting.

Neptune is the eighth, STORMS, EXTREME WINDS, glorious...

This might sound SO stupid, but they seem very properly sized in coordination to each other. Did you use any sort of math to get them the exact proper size differences from each other, or just made them relative with your eyeballs?

For my memories, continuously gathered over seven years...

Go to IAU/Wikipedia for more information.

Looks good.

Jupiter is totally amazing. Try google searching some timelapses. really cool stuff.

Already seen it. It's some spinning clouds and storms. The GRS spins counter-clockwise (Anti-cyclone) and some other features.