Dev update #6: Summer plans, 1.0.0 and beyond

WOOOHOOOOO! Ermhamm Mhmm Mhmm...

Finally i will be able to undo/redo! It was so annoying we not being able to do this, but now( not now like NOW ) we can do it! :D

Also, Dav-Imator? Hmmm, looks interesting... I mean, doing animations even more powerful than Mine-Imator already could do? Looks great!

But ignoring Dav-Imator (pre-official name), i will keep an eye for MI 1.0.0 :)

Will you be adding walking animations like in 0.7? I find it hard to animate without them

He confirmed multiple times now that there will be an "animation prefab" function which will let you save animations, including walking animations

Edited by myluki2000

Can we see a return of the lock to parent button that can be toggled during an animation for a certain scene, and doesn't apply for the entire animation? It's annoying to have to make a duplicate object whenever a character hands something to someone else, or puts it down.

Also, could you make it so that when a particle emitter is rotated, the initial velocity of the particle change?

Edited by The Technomancer

How different will the layout be?

Because it was quite a large change from 0.7 to 1.0.0 (demo), and if the new change is anything similar, my brain will explode.

I cant wait for you to make a program that will support anything that can be used for animating like I  was planning on making some realistic animation ( realistic characters ) and some other little cool things so since Mine-Imator doesn't support that I tried some other programs and I tested blender ( jesus Christ blender is hard ) and im going to wait as long as possible for you to make what you want to make :D because every program that you have done like for example Mine-imator and Note Blocks which Mine-Imator is the one I use the most they are all user friendly ! :D I love them they look good , their easy ! you just start the program , insert some assets ( schematics , objects , characters etc. ) and you start key framing everything and you have control over everything !!!! I love it Ive never seen such a thing and Im still a bit nooby with animating but Ive progressed because I used to make robotic movements but now I make smooth realistic movements to my Minecraft characters and I can believe that its possible to make a animation this fast , easy and good looking its incredible and I have to thank you for everything you have done , and posted free to the public :D I hope one day the universe gifts you something that you need to keep going as far as you can :D !!! <3 to David ( not in a gay way ) in a friendly way dude your amazing

Hey David, I was thinking of a new feature of mine-imator should be face controls. I know that there are rigs for that kind of thing, but some people can't make decent rigs (me, for example). Thanks if you consider adding this new feature.   

Hey David, I was thinking of a new feature of mine-imator should be face controls. I know that there are rigs for that kind of thing, but some people can't make decent rigs (me, for example). Thanks if you consider adding this new feature.

If you can't make one, use one of somebody else

When you do create Dav-imator, could you keep all the minecraft models and blocks as it's own folder so we can continue to do minecraft animatons?

In my opinion, there should be models folder that helps keep stuff organized
like a
1)Minecraft
-a)Mobs
-b)blocks
-c)particles
2)blender models
3)3D model of Turkey

That's would I feel should be in dav-imator
(pweez keep minecwaft in pweez)

Edited by Littleman7