Will be audio editing supported in next versions of Mine-imator?

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The only reason why mineimator has no audio support at the current time is because the export library that david has been using didn't support audio, but if I'm informed correctly, David will be using an exporting library which supports audio in the C++ version of Mine-Imator.

The only reason why mineimator has no audio support at the current time is because the export library that david has been using didn't support audio, but if I'm informed correctly, David will be using an exporting library which supports audio in the C++ version of Mine-Imator.

I Hope this version isn't too different of diffucult

I Hope this version isn't too different of diffucult

Mine-Imator is designed to be easy to use and David himself said he would rather leave Mine-Imator simple than adding features which would bring Mine-Imator animations to Cinema4d / Blender level but make the usability really bad

It could, but that'd push its release even further back

Unless he releases a version then works on sound timelines for the next version.

I'm pretty sure that this is planned, and with later additions I'm sure we will begin to see something like this, but probably not in the next version. I do hope he adds this eventually, because otherwise its going to get difficult to add sound to a long animation or sync with music or something.

Even if it renders he video and the sound as separate files, to be put together in an editing software (possible work-around for the rendering issues?), it would be extremely nice.