The Rigtionary! (Everything you need to know about rigs!)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Good work!
David should pin this.

(I saved this from an inevitable death)

EDIT:

It seems you have given my first, last and nearly middle name away.

Oh, and my personal email.

Edited by Mooshim

I like, I like a lot! Suggestion, though. I know this isn't finished, but maybe add a tutorial on "block rigging", which is the style that those S-Suits are made in. Also "character rigging", "weapon rigging", etc. Of course, you'll probably have to get help from multiple peoples of the forums, but that's the fun in it!

Believe it or not but me and effusion are working an s-suit/block rigging tutorial

You can also include examples of steve rigs or just other types of non-stevie rigs (like my Mewtwo Rig), the dinosaur rig, and so on.

You should also show how to make a sprite animation using the item sheets(an example tho)

On 24/05/2015 at 10:36 PM, Littleman7 said:

You can also include examples of steve rigs or just other types of non-stevie rigs (like my Mewtwo Rig), the dinosaur rig, and so on.

You should also show how to make a sprite animation using the item sheets(an example tho)

I will be doing example tutorials for some rigs.

Edited by BloxTheRigger

Actually you DON'T need Mineimator 1.0.0

Some things in this tutorial require a newer version whilst others don't.
It would be great for people to start using 1.0.0 where possible (if possible) though!

Some things in this tutorial require a newer version whilst others don't.It would be great for people to start using 1.0.0 where possible (if possible) though!

Well I can't use 1.0.0 yet but by next year I will