Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Awesome, but why the rain particles in MI and the rain simulation in AE at the same time? It looks kinda weird. And with the way this looks, I would go with the AE one and get rid of the particles.

I wasn't entirely sure what I was thinking when adding the two particles. But I wish I would've fixed it before it was all edited. 

awesome! slap on some dramatic music and put the word "teaser" in the title and we've got ourselfs the first teaster trailer for lily

I guess this would already be a teaser since it is a clip from LILY, but I plan to do new teasers/ trailers (too late to do an announcement teaser) once I'm done with the entire thing... which'll be a while.

This looks really well done! I enjoyed it, even though it's apparently a vague clip of a bigger project. My only issue is how dark it was; I can definitely appreciate dark scenes, but I couldn't see at least a third of the shots throughout the scene, because of the overpowering darkness.