Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys!

So more animatronics got revealed. I tried to avoid rigging them, as I've done enough f@d rigs already, and I know for a fact that they will be bettered very, very soon by some stellar rigger who just happened to find the teasers. But in the end, I had to. I couldn't resist the temptation. Yes. I have a serious problem with rigging things that don't need to be rigged. In fact, I'm considering deleting something f@d related on my PC to help me get over it.

But I can't...

...the temptation is too much...

...I'm stuck in a loop...

...like a bad dream...

...like a NIGHTMARE!

k5fdhTK.png

aoONqUX.png

77nuK3N.png

WiJHKCq.png

ZXK6VFM.png

Just like Springtrap, (whom I called Mr. IASH at the time) these rigs were made before the release of f@d 4/f@d: The movie/Chipper & Sons Co. : Nightmare edition. So if you're reading this on halloween, there's two thing I need to say to you:

1. Was there another Scott Cawthon troll? If there was, send me what you can of that troll!
  2. Please excuse any inaccuracies with these rigs. If you're going to rage, at least do it here where it's justified.

Now I think we all know there's probably more new f@d stuff coming. But that does NOT MEAN I'M GOING TO RIG IT!

...unless they force me...

...like this case...

...when they trapped me...

...in my own nope nope.

Choose now!

Download rigs

Don't download rigs

EDIT: Oops. I'm an idiot. I'll just sneak these credits in, OK?

Scenery: DarkDragonPro

Background stuff: Darl

f@d: Scott Cawthon

Skins: Spengtrop (Do you get it? I just recoloured the Springtrap skin I made for these rigs. Lazy, I know.)

Edited by KingHerobrine876

Amazing! I like the rigs, but, ¿Why Golden Mike Heads? I think they are Mike's Doll's.

That's just the way I saw them on the teaser. I thought there was a yellowish tint to them, and they were somehow attatched or eating their way through Nightmare/Eyesaur Freddie.

I guess we shall see on halloween...

Why is it a .exe file? IM SCARED OF YOUR STUFF. please ansewer me

Oh, don't worry. That's probably just the download manager that acts as a sort of installer and gives you recommended downloads. Uncheck the box and you'll be able to just download the .zip file without any installer or recommendations.

Plus, I don't think the rigs themselves are that scary. Isn't that right guys?

KiEyLfs.png

yeah... I've installed enough viruses to know there's something fishy there

Don't worry. Just uncheck the box and you'll only get the .zip, no ads in your way.

I was gonna take a screenshot, but it wouldn't let me. All I get is a message saying "You are not allowed to use that image extension on the community". It's pretty stupid if you ask me.