Keniisu's Simple Zombie Rig | UPADTED! May 6th, 2015

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The Poll of Greatness!  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this rig?

• Yeah. It's pretty cool.
    • Meh, It's fine.
    • No, No. It's horrible.
  2. 2. Is it simple enough?

• Yeah. It's pretty easy to use.
    • It's simple enough.
    • Not really, it's quite hard to use.

U2rRIV6.png

All Credit goes to Keniisu

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT OR FACE MY PHANTOM WRATH.

What is this "Simple" you speak of?
Simple by defintion is "something that is easily understood or done; presenting no difficulty." and that's exactly what this rig is all about!
This is a simple Zombie rig which uses the Human base, and can easily be adapted to other skins. It dosen't use fancy and preppy  tools to stand out. To put it simply, (Haha, see what I did there?) it's a basic rig that is simple and has the editability of a cake....mmmhmm cake....

Version History:
v1.0.0 - Released.
v1.0.2 - To Be Released. Will contain the following:
  • Better Teeth
  • Better Eyes
Images?
Oh you're one of those NO PICS, NO CLICKS guys, eh? What do I look like to you? An image slave!! Well I won't applidge by your rules!! I'm too cool for school....Wait! I may be cool by not posting pics, but I'll be even cooler if I do. I shalll! I shall post pics, so I can be hip with my peers!!

Here's the images under a neat little spoiler. (Sorry for the little uh...speech there. Kinda had too much fun with this hehehe)

Rp2P8Q2.png?1
hliEA6E.png?1

Download?
Here's a download button in which you can...ya know....download the rig. If you download it and have any bugs or suggestions PLEASE report/suggest them so they can be fixed/added faster than you can say "David, HALP ME!!"
download-button-blue-300x133.png

Wanna Support My Animations and Rigs?
If you want to support my animations and rigs then please. Support me by making a small contribution of $2.
For every person who donates $2 you will access to my rigs/previews before anyone else. That's a promise.

mca.png

Edited by GoldenFazbear

"For every person who donates $2 you will recieve a FREE rig from me or my team. This is a promise."

Then is it even a donation?

I see where your coming from.

I am trying to offer something to those who help keep me going. What I said may seem a bit too "buy-ish', but it's just a matter of opinion.

Conflicting opinions, eh? Well I might just keep it as that is how most servers/people do it.

Edited by GoldenFazbear

"For every person who donates $2 you will recieve a FREE rig from me or my team. This is a promise."

Then is it even a donation?

Yes, you get a "reward" for donating, you're not buying it.

That's how 90% of Minecraft servers do it as well

I see where your coming from.

I am trying to offer something to those who help keep me going, but what I said seems a bit too "buy-ish'.

I have editied it, so it's more perk/donation-ee then before. Thanks for pointing that out, It seemed a bit off when I was reading it aloud. :P

Now it just seems like paying for a membership. Generally a donation is just someone who wants to give you money to help your cause not to benefit themselfs.

Yes, you get a "reward" for donating, you're not buying it.

That's how 90% of Minecraft servers do it as well

And I dont like what the minecraft servers do either because its really just buying the stuff,

Now it just seems like paying for a membership. Generally a donation is just someone who wants to give you money to help your cause not to benefit themselfs.

And I dont like what the minecraft servers do either because its really just buying the stuff,

People do this all the time on paetron. It sounds like you more have a beef with it being on here and not the system itself.

People do this all the time on paetron. It sounds like you more have a beef with it being on here and not the system itself.

No its the system itself, If he was just like if you wanna donate feel free to then I wouldnt have said anything

It just doesnt seem like a donation when your giving people stuff for doing it. I dont like it because most of the time people arent gonna donate to you because they genuinly like your stuff there gonna "donate" because they want the thing your offering And thats not what a donation is.

Haven't seen someone actually ask for money for making a rig in a while

Bleh!!!!! Yo dawg i ain't payin fo Yo stuff!

You aren't paying for anything. That's written in the fine text.

No its the system itself, If he was just like if you wanna donate feel free to then I wouldnt have said anything

It just doesnt seem like a donation when your giving people stuff for doing it. I dont like it because most of the time people arent gonna donate to you because they genuinly like your stuff there gonna "donate" because they want the thing your offering And thats not what a donation is.

I get where you are coming from. The way he should have asked it was "hey wanna see more, why not donate? But paetrons and kickstarters do the "donate to me and you'll get benefits" but his is far too steep.

My suggestion to you OP is don't reward donations with rigs like that. Just promise to make content. If you have 100 or so donations, you have 100 rigs to make. That's like being a factory worker but you get paid far less.

You aren't paying for anything. That's written in the fine text.

I get where you are coming from. The way he should have asked it was "hey wanna see more, why not donate? But paetrons and kickstarters do the "donate to me and you'll get benefits" but his is far too steep.

My suggestion to you OP is don't reward donations with rigs like that. Just promise to make content. If you have 100 or so donations, you have 100 rigs to make. That's like being a factory worker but you get paid far less.

Alright. I have decided to do the access to rigs before anyone else as it seems to be the better choice here. Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it very much.

Alright. I have decided to do the access to rigs before anyone else as it seems to be the better choice here. Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it very much.

That.. is actually a good idea. Still fair to everyone else and gives donors a benefit. Though to make sure this works, use a Paetron to collect the donations so you can also communicate with donors on there and give them anything.