Steve VS The World ★ Animated Series ★ Needs Riggers, Skin Creators and Voice Actors

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Give Us Feedback  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is the Story good?

• Heck Yeah!
    • Sorta of.
    • Needs some revising.
    • Not really....
    • It's horrid.
  2. 2. Is the prices for the jobs fair?

• Yeah. Seems pretty fair.
    • Meh, they're okay.
    • No, pay more money for these jobs.

POXrBe1.jpg

Now needing Riggers and Skin Creators!

Story:

Steve was once a normal guy. He had a regular ol' job at "Villagers and Co." and was an avid blacksmith. This however was drastically changed when a threat came to town. A man by the name Discordia came to the village and decided to choose this place as it first target on the hitlist. Discordia then casts a massive zombie and skeleton raid on the town, leading to some villagers getting infected and others dieing. Steve was able to flee from the town before he was affected by the raid. Steve was confused, distraught and shocked. He ran and ran for the longest time, that is until he reached an Inn known as the "Roadside Hammer". There he meets a few people who may have something to help him fight against the raid. What do they have? Can he restore his town from before it was destroyed? Find out in...Steve VS The World.

Riggers and Skin Creators Needed!

I need riggers and skin creators. I am willing to pay money for them to be created and sent as soon as possible. Below is how much I will pay for each rig/skin. The payment will be given once I recieve the rig/skin. IF YOU COULD DO IT FOR FREE THAT'D BE NICE.

Skin -  $2 per skin.

Rig - $5 per rig

Complex Rig - $9 per complex rig. (Rigs that are highly complex, something like Cars, Buildings, etc..)

Voice Actors Needed!

I also need voice actors. I am willing to pay money for lines to be done and sent to me. Below is how much I'll pay. IF YOU COULD DO IT FOR FREE THAT'D BE NICE.

Every 20 Lines - $1.00

What if I can't Rig, Make Skins or Voice Act?

Then share this thread and/or donate to the Patreon HERE. If you donate or share you are going to be helping me and the rest of the team A WHOLE BUNCH.

Current Team List:

GoodReads-icon.pngKeniisu - Project Leader/Head Animator

Edited by GoldenFazbear

I can be rigger, a free rigger !

I would rig but for a very small fee.

£1.50 ($2.29) For each Normal rig.

£2.50 ($3.81) For each Complex rig

(Why do Dollars have to be more than Pounds? Its ridiculous)

rigger

Do you three have a Skype-icon.pngSkype? If so. Contact me, my skype name is: keniisugaming

Edited by GoldenFazbear

This looks and sounds interesting and would like to help. I could animate a little bit. I don't have a proper animating portfolio for you, but I promise you that you won't be let down.

And I never work for money. I don't roll that way.