Turtle rig {1.0.0}

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You call that a turtle...

Im just gonna leave

Oh, come on man!

Can you be nice just once?

All I see you do is post negative posts and criticise, man! :(

Can you show the least bit of respect instead of acting all entitled to insult? (and you know that I'm talking about another piece of text too! 'this is an insult to the 5na...')

It's no wonder that you're, and I quote, not respected...  -_-

EDIT: sorry, m8, got a little emotional right there. But you still are being rude tho.

Edited by abdullah1579

Oh, come on man!

Can you show the least bit of respect instead of acting all entitled to insult? (and you know that I'm talking about another piece of text too! 'this is an insult to the 5na...')

It's no wonder that you're, and I quote, not respected...  -_-

EDIT: sorry, m8, got a little emotional right there. But you still are being rude tho.

His personality seems to be a critical one. At least he's giving his real opinion, and not sugarcoating his words or saying he likes something or that it is good when either one may be false. He's honest and blunt, and that is something I respect, though sometimes people like him tend to accidentally offend others (I know because I am like that a lot). :)

Edited by BOOMmaker

Oh, come on man!

It's no wonder that you're, and I quote, not respected... -_-

I've seen him say nice things