Mine-imator 0.7 DEMO

Yay! Also, is it just me, or are we all time-travelling to June? From here, it's May! MAY! Also, can you please add more sample animations for the full beta? Thanks! -DotComCrash

EDIT: Also, can we add other features to the character, like fingers, hair, eyes, mouth, etc. and other features like lipsyncing, camera overlays, voices & sounds, etc.? Thanks!

Edited by DotComCrash

In my opinion, mine imator just needs two large things at the moment: Better characters, so we can make them move their eyes and mouths without rigs, and sounds. With that, I would say mine imator is basically finished.

At the moment, mine imator is perfect for doing fight scenes, funny videos, etc. But for serious and long films such as the one I am planning to do (2 hours and a half. The plot is already written). Without any quick way of doing some mouth movement, the dialogue scenes would be too hard to do, specially those with about 100 characters onscreen.

Anyway, this is already epic. Adding in these things would give a new meaning to the word 'epicness'.

awesome only 1 thing david in a future update can u make it so we can upload a minecraft pe world to mineimator thanks

Minecraft PE is run on a completely different platform and has a ton of different blocks and isn't even finished developed...

I don't know how that's gonna work.