KicksBrickster's Villager Rig (Utilizes Alpha Glitch)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So, I was experimenting around with the Alpha Glitch rig style, and made a quick test last night. I really liked it, so I made it into a fully functional Villager rig.

vOzaUlE.png

OWdjC2G.png

Features:

-Fully functional mouth and eyes, that can be moved anywhere on the face.

-Actual arms, that can be moved individually

-Easy-to-use and uncomplicated interface (ish)

To use:

-Load the rig. Everything should automatically be set up correctly. If not, save and reload the project.

-To use the mouth, select the 'Mouth' object and adjust the position, x-, and z-scaling.

-To use the eyes, select the 'Left Eye' or 'Right Eye' objects, and move them with the position, x-, and z-scaling.

-To move the pupils, select the 'Left Pupil' and 'Right Pupil' objects.

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B46H8bMA-hQlWnZhQ0VNSUlSOEk/view?usp=sharing (Should be fixed)

To do list:

-Fix download (Done!)

-Add bendable eyebrows

-Add fingers

-More villager types.

-Mess around some more with the face, eyes, and mouth.

Edited by KicksBrickster

I've seen four or five of them. I guess thats less than I thought,

Yeah besides this one theres only varens 'the creator of the alpha glitch "rig Style"' and Mr.Cats slamacow one which is so broken I dont even understand how he took pictures with it.

Yeah besides this one theres only varens 'the creator of the alpha glitch "rig Style"' and Mr.Cats slamacow one which is so broken I dont even understand how he took pictures with it.

I know there was another, which had a rounded mouth. So that's four, including mine (Technically six... definitely not foreshadowing anything...)

I guess there isn't really a 'style' as of yet.

I know there was another, which had a rounded mouth. So that's four, including mine (Technically six... definitely not foreshadowing anything...)

I guess there isn't really a 'style' as of yet.

Its ints not for the public yet then it would only count as yours and varens then.