Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

It still doesn't make sense that you didn't include everyone else that participated.

I don't think you understand how time consuming and complicated it would be to add 30 people into a thumbnail. Just appreciate the work and stop criticizing the small stuff.

I don't think you understand how time consuming and complicated it would be to add 30 people into a thumbnail. Just appreciate the work and stop criticizing the small stuff.

I love the video though, It's really nicely animated.

No offensive though, besides SKIBBZ, the Amination Squad ones seem the less.. good.. out of all of them. Also, Some members of the Squad didn't even participate. It kinda makes it seem like the ones who put alot of effort into it (like Project) don't even matter but the people who didn't even participate do.

you make a 30 charecter thumbnail. and we will add it. 

what are charecters

if you meant characters, then it's not the fact that you didn't include alot of people, it's the fact that you only included yourselves and not any of the others.

No offensive though, besides SKIBBZ, the Amination Squad ones seem the less.. good.. out of all of them. Also, Some members of the Squad didn't even participate. It kinda makes it seem like the ones who put alot of effort into it (like Project) don't even matter but the people who didn't even participate do.

Must of us have improved over the last 3 monthes how long do you think it takes to make one of these? Also just like everyone else if one of us didnt follow the rules without gettin special premissions we got DQ'd for example redcap never turned in his so he didnt get in even though he posted it on yt. (Also i love how you dropped the thumbnail thing) if your not gonna finish what you started just be quite from the start.

what are charecters

if you meant characters, then it's not the fact that you didn't include alot of people, it's the fact that you only included yourselves and not any of the others.

Well the reason why they weren't all that great is because my animations has exponentially grown in detail and looks much better than what was seen.

Like I said before, the reason why I put only them in, is because it's the amination squad channel, and we are a group. We don't exclude eachother from stuff. 

By Characters, cryo meant that you try putting in 30 people into a thumbnail then, come talk about putting everyone in. 

Well the reason why they weren't all that great is because my animations has exponentially grown in detail and looks much better than what was seen.

Like I said before, the reason why I put only them in, is because it's the amination squad channel, and we are a group. We don't exclude eachother from stuff. 

By Characters, cryo meant that you try putting in 30 people into a thumbnail then, come talk about putting everyone in. 

Well tbh, some of the group members in the thumbnail didn't even have a collab entry. Just pointing that out...dont kill me plz

Btw, my favorite one was UnMuteMC's. His was the smoothest one imo

Well tbh, some of the group members in the thumbnail didn't even have a collab entry. Just pointing that out...dont kill me plz

It's alright. The reason why I added them in is because we are a team, and we don't leave eacother out of things. Some weren't in the collab so I just added them in the thumbnail. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Btw, my favorite one was UnMuteMC's. His was the smoothest one imo

We know  xD i was just proving a point.

Unmutes was my favorite too that motion blur <3

I can't really wrap my head around this, You couldn't even put 30 people onto a thumbnail but many on the forums have put well over 30 people onto a thumbnail... in 0.7. The thumbnail actually looks fine, it's just I would of at least liked a list of credits or the faces of the other people who contributed.

Also.. I may of sounded too harsh with my statement on the animation, I actually really liked SKIBBZ, yours, and a couple other Amination members. Effusion's went by too fast and Cryo and SKIBBZ.. even though I liked SKIBBZ' alot, had effects vomited into my face. You guys are ok, just improve a bit and maybe rely less on effects.

Again, I really loved this video, just probably improve some of the Amination Squad's animations and I might watch them a lot more.

Wanted to say one more thing, all the different shifts in lighting was a tiny bit awkward but didnt interfere with the enjoyment of the video. Just wanted to point that out.

Yeah unfortunatle alot of people have diffrent lighting choices.