Reducing lag in Mine-imator 1.0.0 Betas

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

As a 8gb user, I strongly urge you guys to look at this. But, may i add into it

So. If your a tech savvy person and you want to keep up with the stuff inside your computer, I recommend Speccy. This software helps you dig into every detail of your hardware. how hot it is, and etc

Sorry for sounding like a advert everyone. but i had to. this software saved my bum many times on mine-imator, my card almost overheated and oh man, that was a save.

5d70082eff.png

Edited by Rummy

As a 8gb user, I strongly urge you guys to look at this. But, may i add into it

So. If your a tech savvy person and you want to keep up with the stuff inside your computer, I recommend Speccy. This software helps you dig into every detail of your hardware. how hot it is, and etc

Sorry for sounding like a advert everyone. but i had to. this software saved my bum many times on mine-imator, my card almost overheated and oh man, that was a save.

5d70082eff.png

This does in fact save a lot of time, but it might not work for Linux or Mac. It also keeps things in check.

Check it out in case you don't know what goes on when using Mine-imator.

"Lower the size of the ground, and change the size to what's necessary" Is that an actual feature, like the on in the betas, cause I can not find it. Help?

So many simple things, and they work. Thanks Uber.

Edited by ZZZZane

How do you lower the size of the ground?

"Lower the size of the ground, and change the size to what's necessary" Is that an actual feature, like the on in the betas, cause I can not find it. Help?

So many simple things, and they work. Thanks Uber.

Woah what, where did it go? I've used it before but I lost track of it.

I have 12GB, but for some reason it crashes anyway and says "NVIDIA drivers has crashed and recovered" in the bottom right.

That has to do with your GPU and not RAM.(As nvidia is a GPU production company mainly..)

The only things I can think of that happened is:

• Your mineimator had to many things 'drawn' on screen, and ran out of GPU memory, so it dumped it.
  • Your screen might of crashed, missed a flicker or went to sleep, causing the GPU to dump all it's memory to save clockspeed, heat and electricity.
  • Something else took all your GPU memory, and dumped it.

You'll have to update your driver, add more VRAM(or the equivalent, idk if nvidia uses VRAM anymore) or just add less stuff to mineimator.

Or you could let your GPU use page files for more memory..(I don't know how with Nvidia)

(Not sure if everything I said above was entirely correct, just from what I know)

19 hours ago, Pilotdestroyer6420 said:

I have an 8g computer and I m still super slow

You just revived a dead topic. Know that it is not accepted in any parts of the forums except the Mine-Imator Creations and Mine-Imator Resources.