Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I wouldn't say Destruction, I'll say "The Evil will be Punished" And that suit is basically Constant pain being sent to him for making his crime. 

Ontopic: I love the rig, I wish i put allot of detail in my rigs. Sadly i can't ;w; 

Edited by Applesbrony

I wouldn't say Destruction, I'll say "The Evil will be Punished" And that suit is basically Constant pain being sent to him for making his crime. 

Ontopic: I love the rig, I wish i put allot of detail in my rigs. Sadly i can't ;w; 

Thanks for the title and the feedback :)

*Head explodes from the intense awesomeness* r u gonna release it when your done with it or r u gonna make it were we r gonna have to pm u if we want to use it?

Don't know yet, we'll see what happens.

Oh and i forgot to mention, if you don't know who SpringTrap is (for some odd reason)

Well SpringTrap is one of the Animatronics in fnaf3, His basically the only animatronic that can kill you.

Weird to call him SpringTrap, I guess his a trap, for the purple guy, oh wait.. spoilers... oh heck, everybody should know that from now...

He is a spring lock animatronics...

On 3/9/2015 at 2:21 AM, Lumie said:

I haven't really made a rig in a while, so i decided, why not make something hard, something challenging, something detailed, and so, i decided to rig something from fad, SpringTrap.

Spring Trap.. I searched up spring trap on google and i got something different.. why did he call that animatronic springtrap?

Hidden Content

SOO Before you go and tell me that your sick of fad topics, please, i already know that.

but i really used a lot of time in it, so i don't appreciated if you hate my rig because it's fnaf

I would say i spent around 8-10 hours on it, and i'm really proud of how it turned out.

Oh and i forgot to mention, if you don't know who SpringTrap is (for some odd reason)

Well SpringTrap is one of the Animatronics in fnaf3, His basically the only animatronic that can kill you.

Weird to call him SpringTrap, I guess his a trap, for the purple guy, oh wait.. spoilers... oh heck, everybody should know that from now...

Can I Have The Rig ?