Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

but, Mike could've just did more research at his house (If he ever does escape from the room #ObservationsFromPart11) and tell it to the police then

If you read the previous part, Mike said he has no internet connection in his apartment. That's why he decided to do it here.

wait... That guy who strikes mike is Marty Green! except for the suit, its different but the face,oh yeah so the Evil i dunno guy phone guy? is Marty Green!?

That's right. The phone guy and main antagonist of the story was Marty Green all along.

How did he get passed by the animatronics? He turned them off? ;D

It will be revealed in the next part.

I KNEW IT!

I know I'm most likely wrong but I think the guy who is causing all this is Mr. Green, the heth inspector from the first page. He DID tell Mike about the animatronics as if though he was trying to scare him away. But I think it might be wrong because Mr. Green had a beard and one of the panels shows the guys face, it may be because of the lighting, but I couldnt see a beard. Meh just gonna have to wait and see ^_^