Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Poll  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You Think Of This Rig?

• It's Awsome!
    • I Sort Of Like It..
    • It Sucks!

This was a VERY hard rig but i hope you all enjoy it. Also this is my second rig so let me know what you think. htsUKjo.png

SiRALuW.png

cYVQhHO.png

Download Rig Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/kag89a04y0af5m3/Scary+Mask+Rig.mproj

Edited by LukeZurg22

Guest MineatronOrigin

I- it's... Bane 2.0?

--EDIT(S)--

Fixed! (2014.02.13)

So, can you add a middle option for the poll? D; I don't want to say it sucks... .)-.)

Edited by MineatronOrigin

I- it's... Bane 2.0?

Actually Its A Herobrine Mask, It Was Really Hard To Make.

AND! It fits the normal human character

I- it's... Bane 2.0?

--EDIT(S)--

Fixed! (2014.02.13)

So, can you add a middle option for the poll? D; I don't want to say it sucks... .)-.)

Yes i did

Edited by LukeZurg22

Guest MineatronOrigin

AND! It fits the normal human character

I understand what it is, but what was the process that went into making it? What made it so hard? I believe if such isn't otherwise stated, people will take that statement as sarcastic. In a critique's constructive point of view, the content doesn't quite match the input (time/effort).

I understand what it is, but what was the process that went into making it? What made it so hard? I believe if such isn't otherwise stated, people will take that statement as sarcastic. In a critique's constructive point of view, the content doesn't quite match the input (time/effort).

Do You See Each Block Or Part Made From It? It Took Me An Hour To Make Them Parralell And Even. And the mask itself took a while to find out how to converge .jpg files to .png but i figured it out. And i took my time to name each peace

as well as color then each the same way.

I like it,looks like something someone could use for a Halloween animation.

And yes, this was half-intended for a halloween animation but it can be used in any other one as well

All this took ALOT of placing and moving. it would have been easyer if the things where made from skeleton arms, (colored) but they wouldnt bend at the same time so it took a bit longer than i expected to make the joints.

And i also was thinking maybe for a fad animation a person may changes the color or picture of the mask and use it.

Guest MineatronOrigin

Do You See Each Block Or Part Made From It? It Took Me An Hour To Make Them Parralell And Even. And the mask itself took a while to find out how to converge .jpg files to .png but i figured it out. And i took my time to name each peace

as well as color then each the same way.

And yes, this was half-intended for a halloween animation but it can be used in any other one as well

Okay, I would suggest adding this to the original post, along with pictures of what the timeline would look like when the project/model file is imported; in addition to various mob models wearing the mask. For player skins, I personally would use http://www.minecraftskins.net/

How u get a signature?

Yes i know

But i wanted to pick herobrine because he fits in the scary section.

But you may change it, i dont care.

And hoe do u create a signature?

I have been trying to find out but i just cant seem to find it.

OH! I have a few new rigs that will come out maybe today or tomorrow. They are the Skeletal Sword Rig and The Phone Rig

Guest MineatronOrigin

How u get a signature?

Yes i know

But i wanted to pick herobrine because he fits in the scary section.

But you may change it, i dont care.

Oh, are you new here? I'm sorry, I didn't know. Well, I'm MineatronOrigin (as you could probably already tell). You may want to start off by reading short topics about the forums, and how to get started here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/forum/14-forum-announcements/ This includes the rules, about BBCode, etc. Also in order to get a signature, click on your username in the top right-hand corner. Click "My Settings". On the left-hand sidebar you should see a tab labeled "Signature".

There you go, ^~^

I hope this helps and welcome to the forums!

Guest MineatronOrigin

-Rereference-

I could format some images for your posts if you'd like, to make it look more #prosatusmlgIGN11outof10

Also, how long have you been using Mine-imator, you don't seem to have many problems working your way about the software. You're the most knowledgeable newbie I know, congrats!

Guest MineatronOrigin

K i think i did it

Awww doesnt work!

Each image you use in your signature has to be no more than 640 pixels (px) long and 200 pixels high, you can't use more than five (5) images altogether, and the total height of your signature must be no more than 250 pixels.

Also, some url's are automatically blocked by the forums. It is suggested that you use an image sharing site such as imgur, snag.gy, or puu.sh

-Rereference-

So, don't forget:

Okay, I would suggest adding this to the original post, along with pictures of what the timeline would look like when the project/model file is imported; in addition to various mob models wearing the mask. For player skins, I personally would use http://www.minecraftskins.net/

Oh, are you new here? I'm sorry, I didn't know. Well, I'm MineatronOrigin (as you could probably already tell). You may want to start off by reading short topics about the forums, and how to get started here: http://www.mineimatorforums.com/index.php?/forum/14-forum-announcements/ This includes the rules, about BBCode, etc. Also in order to get a signature, click on your username in the top right-hand corner. Click "My Settings". On the left-hand sidebar you should see a tab labeled "Signature".

There you go, ^~^

I hope this helps and welcome to the forums!

aaand...

Each image you use in your signature has to be no more than 640 pixels (px) long and 200 pixels high, you can't use more than five (5) images altogether, and the total height of your signature must be no more than 250 pixels.

Also, some url's are automatically blocked by the forums. It is suggested that you use an image sharing site such as imgur, snag.gy, or puu.sh

^~^

So, don't forget:

aaand...

^~^

Thanks A Ton For Youre Help

Your*

Guest MineatronOrigin

Thanks A Ton For Youre Help

Your*

No problem! If you have any question, need more help, or just need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to ask. ^~^

(Also, you can edit posts by hovering to the right of where you see the quote buttons and click 'Edit') xP

Guest MineatronOrigin

I got my signature

Sooo COOOL!

Niiice.

Even my rigs are harder.

Hey! I'm pretty sure your rigs weren't this complicated to make when you first started using Mine-imator, cut 'im some slack...

Niiice.

Hey! I'm pretty sure your rigs weren't this complicated to make when you first started using Mine-imator, cut 'im some slack

(I didnt make rigs when i started)

Could be an status update,and not,saying that you are an American is not cool.

America is still a continent.

america-continental-country-flags-map-83

Good rig!

Ill keep it the  way it is. But thanks for tellin me

I made a new rig!

The PHONE rig

I made  a lightsaber rig!

Edited by LukeZurg22