MGB Central - OC Battles!

Name Of Character: AstroFox

Spoiler

RQmJJfL.jpg

Description: Truths be told. This fox has no point. The origins and stories ever known are forgotten and are shrouded with mysteries.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig. Got's it set up.

Link to Rig: (PM me for original) http://www.mediafire.com/download/3bsqo3d44qm53hy/HumanFox.7z

SKIN of Character: AstroFox.png

Extra Details: Don't be fooled by the fact he's passive. Somethings not right in this fox...

Standby or Available?: Available. PM me when started.

Edited by RainbowFox8391

WCYHWOe.png

Name Of Character: Vespur

Description:  Vespur Is well known for being an Veteran in the U.S Military. He is a Cold Blooded killer who

doesn't like being pushed around. His anger issues and being fearless Got him to where he is now. And yes He is

A talking horse! but like any other horse just a few bullets can take him down.

Vespur is the only horse you should never mess with

Skin or Rig: Rig

Rig Link (If rig doesn't work please notify me):  

Download: Download

Extra details: Vespur is Very strong. He can use guns n stuff like we do! but He is a cold blooded killer

So... you should probably leave him alone

Standby or Available: Available 

Preview:

ShadowUnicorn_Gaming 2016 ©

Edited by ShadowUnicornAnimations

11 hours ago, Antcioff said:

Name Of Charachter: Antcioff

Description:
He Used to Rule a Snow Village And Fight Anyone On his way, But He Got Attack From a Person Call Ua, The Battle Lead To Ua Village Winning, But Ant's Village Was Destroyed, Antcioff Was The Only One Alive and Had To Run, And Fight Anyone who was in his way to get Stronger to Kill Ua.

Powers: Snow Powers, Ice Powers, Light Powers, Able To Fly when Hit's his second Form, First Form He's Strong And Fast, 2 Form Flys But Not Good At Aiming Also He Can Hit Very well, Final Form: your not able to know,  Uses A Ice Sword When He Fights..Rig will come soon for that, 

Skin Or Rig?: Rig Right Here Click me pls

Extra Details: When He Get's hit  7 times he'll go His First Form, When He Gets Killed He Goes into Second Form...

Available 

I am not good at Making these Type of things...

Is your final form a Demigod? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL

now one for future me

hmHGlxA.jpg

Future me is The future version of li'l ol' me.

so the origins are pretty much the same. so I'll get to the weapons n' stuff (if you want to see my back story look at my last comment here.)

future story: in the future Tomoki is a hero and at the same time killer he's not on any side good or bad he's just do something as long as they pay him.

type: sayain

Origin story: ( see the young me's mgb thing

Tranformations: Ultimate, Dark

Weapons: futurisc gun, shield.

abilities: blasts, fly, et.. (see all in young me)

extra detail: when he gets really mad or killed he becomes dark tomoki

NOT AVAILABLE (cuz I'm on a fight with young me so yea..)

Edited by Super Gohan Gamer

Name Of Character:  Holy Knight (Non-Demigod Form)

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): While he was exploring an ancient temple he found an alter, and for some reason, the alter turned him into a Demigod, but I am meant to be doing the NON-Demigod form, so I will just say the alter made him more powerful, but not a Demigod... Even though it did... but I can't do that because it will be too OP and unfair. He has since been guarding the world of Minecraftia from evil.

The armour is made out of a metal called Golectric and is BEYOND impossible to break... eh. The centre gem in the body is the source to the Holy Knight's power and is called the Legendary Power Gem it isn't impossible to break, but it is shielded by the Gods... H∃ Dℴ℮s'ℵt β℄ℰℇD.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig

Link to Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/18967gd3h7d3fkp/Holy_Knight_New_Rig.zip

Extra Details: He can shoot holy beams that can melt all metals that are not God-type. He has the fastest reaction time of anyone in Minecraftia, he can dodge thousands of bullets speeding at over 10,000 mph. (Just look at the reference video, Omega Slayer didn't even hit him once!)

He is VERY skilled at dual wielding swords (The swords are made of the same metal as his armour.)

He can merge the 2 Excalibur's together to form the True Excalibur.

Reference Videos: 

Standby or Available?

IN BATTLE

Edited by Holy Knight

Name Of Character: Sahnz

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): He is extremely skilled with dual-wielding guns and hand to hand combat or just any kind of physical combat. He has intense senses meaning that he can hear, see, etc. things 10 times better than an average person as well as he can take hits from enemies way better than an average person. He can predict movement from teleportation to quick movement. He's direct and shows no emotion, willing to take out an arm or leg of his to win a fight. His weakness would be that he lacks in "Special" powers.

Skin Or Rig?: Skin

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack): For the guns you can use SKIBBZ rig: 

Or any gun rig it doesn't matter since my character is specialized in the gun field.

SKIN of Character: https://www.mediafire.com/?48udtd9f8tx0o52

Extra Details:

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos:

The Blue One in the video is the character.

Standby or Available?:

IN BATTLE

w/ RainbowFox8391

Edited by SahnzAnimation

Name Of Character: Kalab <== (real name) (Pigeon_)

Normal Pigeon_

hplHoBx.png

Angry Pigeon_

rkEXSbu.png

Description (sorry i'm not that good at explaining): Kalab is a very calm and nice person... until you try to take or hit his hat, hit him or try to hit him multiple times. He chooses not to run due to him not being active and will get tired out easily. Once he is angry his right eye glows purple and the veins in the right arm glows purple as well. He is pretty skilled at hand to hand combat as well as sword based combat. The more angry the stronger he gets. if he is angry enough he will loose control over his own actions and the anger inside him will take control making the color of the skin turn negative, after that he will show no mercy, once the enemy is dead he will snap out of it. If he manages to snap out the anger before he kills the enemy he will have mercy and let them go.

Skin Or Rig?: both (due to my rig being kinda complicated)

Link to Rig:(if you're brave enough to try to use it here you go) http://www.mediafire.com/download/bjg4rc2kp612d6i/Pigeon__rig.rar and angry Pigeon_ http://www.mediafire.com/download/v7ncsitgaquuzlb/Negative_Pigeon_.rar 

SKIN of Character: http://imgur.com/U7iReVi and angry Pigeon_ http://imgur.com/rbYhtkv

Standby or Available?:  Available

Edited by Pigeon_
Added one more thing

13 hours ago, Pigeon_ said:

Name Of Character: Kalab <== (real name) (Pigeon_)

hplHoBx.png

Description (sorry i'm not that good at explaining): Kalab is a very calm and nice person... until you try to take or hit his hat, hit him or try to hit him multiple times. He chooses no to run due to him not being active and will get tired out easily. Once he is angry his right eye glows purple and the veins in the right arm glows purple as well. He is pretty skilled at hand to hand combat as well as sword based combat. The more angry the stronger he gets. if he is angry enough he will loose control over his own actions and the anger inside him will take control, after that he will show no mercy, once the enemy is dead he will snap out of it. If he manages to snap out the anger before he kills the enemy he will have mercy and let them go.

Skin Or Rig?: both (due to my rig being kinda complicated)

Link to Rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bjg4rc2kp612d6i/Pigeon__rig.rar (if you're brave enough to try to use it here you go)

SKIN of Character: http://imgur.com/U7iReVi

Standby or Available?:  Available

F this S im out

ioMoxNU.png

Name Of Character: CreeperGav / Gavin

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Gavin Was A Normal 12 Year-Old Boy Until He Was Killed In An Attack Against His Home, The Mobs Were Destroying Everything, Luckily People Escaped. Gavin Did Not Though. He Was Sitting In His House - Hiding, Then He Heard Something Bash Down The Door, He Looked Up And BOOM! Everything Went Black. He Woke Up 2 Days Later. He...He Felt Different. He Felt Like He Could Run Forever. He Also Felt As If He Could Go Anywhere When He Wanted, In Just A Second. His New Powers In The Afterlife Were Super Speed And Teleportation. He Had 2 Others As Well, He Could Turn Invisible For A Few Minutes To Heal, As, In The Afterlife, Things Aren't Peaceful. If He Was Seriously Hurt He Would Go Invisible And 2 Minions Would Fight For Him. A Creeper And Weaker Version Of Himself. He Could Also Fly, His 4 New Abilities Made Him Seem Unbeatable, God-Like Almost. But He Had A Few Weaknesses. They Were: Fire, Lightning, And Dark Magic. And Now Free Of Hell's Grim Reapers, He Comes To MGB Central To Train And Train For The Bigger Battle Yet To Come.

Skin Or Rig?: A Face Rigged Skin, (Simple)

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)

.Mproj Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/home?preview=Rig.mproj 

SKIN of Character: [Comes With Rig]

Extra Details: He Can Only Use His Speed For A Few Seconds To Escape A Bad Situation, But Mostly Uses His Teleportation Instead. He Has Weapons, A Green Sword (Just A Normal Sword), A Stone Dagger, His Power Bow, (Extremely Long Distance, Has A Lot Of Power, But Takes Long To Power Up), And His Special Arrow (An Arrow That Increases Damage At Range And Has A 50% Chance Of Instant Kill, But Can Bounce Off Objects And Can Result In 'Return To Sender' Doing Damage To CreeperGav.)

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos:

Working On It.

Standby or Available? (Read Below):

Standby (Need To Learn How To Make Fighting Animations XD, Just Thought I'd Enter Anyways)

Edited by CreeperGavG

Name of Character: Keiro

U1hmnbx.jpg

Description: Keiro is a Ghoul wandering aimlessly in Tokyo, he was born August 19, 1995 and was taken care of by 2 ghouls named Nero and Kira, his name has been chosen as a Mix of those 2 caretakers so they will be remembered with this name. Keiro has a Vendetta against Ghoul Hunters, which caused his 2 caretakers to die. He lives isolated from humans and often dreaming of diminishing every Ghoul Hunters' bloodline.

Skin or Rig: Rig

Link to rig: PM me so I'll give it to you (unless if you're not here to fight my oc)

Skin of Character: N/A (i'm already gonna give u my character, i don't think you need my skin)

Extra Details: Keiro doesn't open his mouth, he Invented his own weaponry, He is experienced with hand to hand combat and he is very Agile.

Reference Videos: N/A

Standby or Available: AVAILABLE

Name Of Character: Ender

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): He was born to a strange family with strange powers. All the family members had the ability to turn their eyes empty and eye color. Over time, they died. He was the only one left. Eventually, he learned to use the powers. He can explode, teleport, crack your bones, become intangible, cast spells, and has 2-3 lives. (3 if he is in mortal form, 2 if in herobrine form.) Upon Dying with blue eyes, they will turn red.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack): http://www.mediafire.com/download/molfccqyao246kn/Ender+Rig.zip

SKIN of Character: RXoLQ8y.png

Extra Details: If he dies in human form, he turns to herobrine form. If he dies then, his eyes turn red. this is his last life. His eyes also glow.

Available.

References

Spoiler

0QHWZgW.png rSYNe25.png

DjxJqqp.png

Edited by EnderHamner