MGB Central - OC Battles!

Name Of Character: Jordan Reebo
Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):
Origin:

Jordan Reebo was an average guy. In a world, where Pangaea never seperated, our mankind was ruled by an absolute dictatorship. Back in the beginning of humankind's time, we live with the Negative race. Eventually, a fight broke out. Humans outnumbered the Negatives 5,000 to 1. The Humans won, and wanted the execution of the whole Negative race. This drove the Negative race underground, and that's where they've been for generations onward. Of course, panic arose, since the Negatives have always gone on missions to get supplies and materials for their underground city. The Negative Race wanted equality and peace, while the Human race, wanted them dead and gone, so of course they needed a way to administer that they mean no harm. Jordan Reebo was selected, before his birth, to become the ambassador of the Negative race. A human-negative hybrid is just what they needed, to possibly restore peace between the two races. His parents were interracial, and they knew that it was dangerous to bring Jordan and his little brother into this world, but they did not have a choice, and two children were needed in the case of one dying. And for a good amount of time, Jordan knew about both of his parents. He had lost his mother due to an ambush from the humans shortly after Jordan's little brother, Mason, was born. Ever since then, Jordan was only left to take care of his broken father, and Mason. That ambush caused an all time high for panic, and the adults from the ages of 19-45 were forced to enlist under the war general, Derekson Scheil. And thus, his father was taken away. The years following that, Jordan had no knowledge that he had negative powers of any sort, or who his mother was. When Jordan became of age for initiation of becoming Ambassador, the Negatives called the human rebellion for a search and capture mission to extract him, and Mason. Jordan was taken to one of the lesser underground cities, and began to learn more about his mother and his gifts. The time came for him to access his power, and when given the serum, nothing happened. The Negative Council was confused, but knew that he was the one, so they would wait a little longer and try again. When Jordan was in the city, a huge crown over ran him to see the general. With his claustrophobia, he had an intense meltdown, and that's just what he needed to unlock his Negative abilities. He was already surrounded by military forces, and Derekson was going to deal with him himself. He managed to escape with his life thanks to the help of the negative forces and the human rebellion. From then on, he knew that the hope for a better place, weighted on his shoulders. [/spoiler]
Power:

Jordan is an excellent fighter even without going negative and has shown to be able to hold his own against three people. He is capable of breaking diamond with his fists. As a negative, Jordan can fly, teleport, and is twenty times stronger than a normal man. He can cause cerebral hemorrhage with his ghoulish cries and possesses the power of energy that can cut stone like butter. As a last resort, Jordan will enhance all his negative power and make an explosion that could destroy a distance a million miles outward in all directions. Doing this however will disable him of all of his negative abilities, for months at a time, but he can still fight regularly. As a negative, he can make negative energy daggers to use as a side weapon.
He has three forms.
Medium- His regular, human form. Fights well, has been trained in mixed martial arts
Negative- His first form. Very strong compared to humans. He has mastered this form with several months of training. Doesn't use this form unless met with strong force.
Pigmentum-His second form. Very unstable, and will become out of control. Unlocks the power of pure energy. Cannot be stopped unless calmed by family, friend, or loved one.
Puritatum- His ultimate form. If he can reach your head, he will manipulate your mind and break you from the inside. Most people's minds will be completely clear, and all that surrounds will be a thick fog. The color of the fog spans from a dark red, to a dark blue. Most people have purple, but few have black fog, and only newborns have white. The fog represents innocence in the soul, and whether or not they are in need of judgment.

Skin Or Rig?: Rig (contact me for my rigs)
(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack) *Contact me*
SKIN of Character: ^^^
Extra Details: Jordan has the irrational fear of tight spaces and is fearful of water in his negative state. Enforcing these fear onto him will only make him panic and become more unstable, which is dangerous for everyone. Cutting the Achilles tendon on his left foot renders him flightless. He has a fast healing factor as well. Extreme damage to the head is the only way to kill him.
Edited by Upgraded Moon
A big update

Name Of Character: James/Ati
Description: James has an imaginary friend named Ati who is a white character that looks like a demon. James is not the best fighter. If James is killed, his body will fly up into the air and he will turn into Ati. Ati will then float to the ground and being persuing the character that has killed James. Ati is very Excellent in hand to hand combat. He is good with long range as well. But when he is distracted is when he becomes very vulnerable. He can fly (because he's an imaginary Friend that is Real) and defend himself in anyway possible. He kills his opponents in very brutal ways, such as ripping them apart or turning them inside out. His main power is Cerebral Manipulation (Making people go into shock, Fear, Pain, Memory Loss, Brainwashing, Hypnosis, and severe Depression) He is very hard to kill, but he dies instantly if he suffers from cerebral Hemorrhage (Bursting blood vessels in the brain) he dies almost instantly. James also has a special form if he is aggravated. His eye whites turn black and his eyes go red. He then begins crying demonically after somebody makes him feel severe depression and he then peruses that person by intending to pull they eyes out. At this point, James has achieved Crying form. In his crying form he can kill people in 3 different ways. Before achieving Crying form, he can emit a high frequency sound that drives a person to insanity and makes all their innards become liquefied. But it can only be heard by anybody who is interacting with James (Ie, Talking, looking, or touching). this lasts for a period of about 15 - 20 seconds before going into Crying Form. In order for the character to survive the high frequency wave., they must not Interact with James in anyway. After Achieving Crying Form, James's Three main ways of killing are, causing Cerebral Hemorrhage to the opponent by grabbing their head and forcing them to look into James's eyes, Pulling the opponents eyes out and then beating them to death, and finally, James can extend his jaw 3 times longer than a regular human so he clamps his mouth onto a persons face and begins crying. When he does this, the skull becomes liquefied and the head flattens, all innards including the brain and eyes are squeezed out of the opponents head. A horrible way to go. Crying James is Amazing at hand to hand combat, but long range he is useless. Crying James runs and walks as fast as a regular human. 
Skin or Rig?: RIG
Extra Details: When James's Body is flying up in the air, his skin texture flickers between James, Ati, and Half James half Ati. Ati can let out a very strong Cry which blurs a persons vision for about 7 seconds and also deafens them for that same amount of time.

PLEASE NOTE! the James/Ati From my movie "The Ati" is a younger version of The James/Ati in MGB Battles. In "The Ati" James is apporx 14 years of age. While here he is 27 

The ambiance for Crying James is Here

Ati's Deafening Cry is here (the First one)

Edited by The Tan James

.Name Of Character:Varen

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):I was born in the end,I was banished as a child because of my sexy eye colours,So I was sent to earth then throughout my life time as a child I was raised by different types of families.After a while I could live on my own so I went on to ADVENTURESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Anyway my only power is teleportation, It is a power that all endermen have.They all are born with enderpearls inside their chest.It acts as their heart,that enderpearl gives them their power to teleport,The distinct eye colour also gives him restistance to water.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig:http://www.mediafire...3/Ender Rig.zip (Downloadable Rig Pack)
SKIN of Character: Located above in the rig, Its 2 skins

Extra Details:I can't use my real Varen,cause he is a wimp that sucks and can't fight....So just pretend Im like batman and I while I was adventuring,I was doing productive stuff like learning from monks an' stuff.

put this on standby k by

Name Of Character:

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): He only has the power to tame animals quickly and to summon a mount

Skin Or Rig?: Skin

SKIN of Character: S18AS6I.png

Extra Details: He has several allies by the names of Jj, Skye Sheen, and Phinkleputt

standby pls

Edited by Pandawadles

Like I've said before, my only OCs are the Teenies (Not particularly scary or able to fight)

However I think it would be hilarious if someone was pit in a fight to the death with a bunch of cute little friendly friends.

It might be bending the rules a bit, but I choose all of the Teenies.

Name Of Character(s): The Teenies

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): From Tiny Town, the Teenies are generally small, friendly, and harmless. But together, though kind, could potentially be deadly.

Skin Or Rig?: 

SKIN of Character: Well duh, look up. 

Extra Details: To be quite honest, they don't have any special powers. But their personalities are what will give them pain in a fight.

If having 10 characters isn't allowed, then no need to add me to the list. But I think if someone challenged me, it would be hilarious. 

OMG YES I NEED TO SEE THIS

this is gonna get weird

Name Of Character: Stimpy Block

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Here

Skin Or Rig?: Skin

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack)

SKIN of Character: n0jIHca.png (Put it on a cube)

Extra Details: They can also together make a giant. Also, another weakness is falling on lava, spikes, etc.

Edited by Stinky Wizzleteats

Name Of Character: Peter
Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): He has evolved from a unmature to a matured scarred ninja. He is a good fighter with swords and guns.
Skin Or Rig?: In my sig
SKIN of Character: in sig
Extra Details:nope
(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos:Eh, I dont have youtube right now but I can upload stuff when my friend, kanye is up :P

Name Of Character: ManInTheSuit (MITS)
Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Another Ethereal Spirit like ENAS (another OC that is featured in a movie) nobody knows where he came from, how he got out of the etherealm, or what emotion/element he represents, he wanders around the overworld saving people as well as causing disasters. He is constantly seen throughout time and never ages or dies (not by age atleast). He never talks and is always emotionless. in battles he never attacks first. his powers include the manipulation of organisms around him (he possesses them and turns their eyes black)  he also manipulates low frequency infrared waves that breaks blocks and such. he may seem a bit OP but i assure you hes not :P
Skin Or Rig?: https://www.mediafire.com/?vyxe7fbf1443fov
SKIN of Character: ^^^^^
Extra Details: hes related to my movie :>. 
(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: None ATM cuz hes a pretty fresh OC

Name Of Character: Rayko

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Hes a cyborg who works for a company (idk what its called : P) but hes basiclly raiden : P uses his weapon as a tool of justice not killing and sometimes hes snaps and goes into killing everything : P 

Skin Or Rig?: Rig 

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack) http://www.mediafire.com/download/n0ve6sn0tn1y91b/Rayko.object 

SKIN of Character: 

Extra Details: nLbc4kS.png lag free skin for the hair 

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: 2WZNTmW.png

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available 

I have the power to know the future

Effusion will post right after me

how you know dis D: 

Name Of Character: Rayko

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): Hes a cyborg who works for a company (idk what its called : P) but hes basiclly raiden : P uses his weapon as a tool of justice not killing and sometimes hes snaps and goes into killing everything : P 

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: (Downloadable Rig Pack) http://www.mediafire.com/download/n0ve6sn0tn1y91b/Rayko.object 

SKIN of Character: 

Extra Details: nLbc4kS.png lag free skin for the hair 

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: 2WZNTmW.png

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available 

how you know dis D: 

Tanjames and I exchanged fluids when we made the baby,He has the power to know when SKIBBZ is gonna join chat, I got his powers from having sexy times with him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Character name: Red Herobrine

Description:WANT TO KNOW ABOUT HIM EH? TO LATE. HIS STORY IS GONE. THIS ONE IS OLD, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIGHT HIM YOU'LL PM ME.

Skin/rig: Rig.

Download rig: here.

Extra details: No weakness. No escape. Death is inedible.

Reference video's: The end of the world.

Edited by Uknownhealer

Name Of Character: Avatar Igronavt
Description (Explanation of Power and Origin): His parents was killed by a organisation because they refused to give away Igronavt . when they died Igronavt was raised by Herobrine and Ianite. at the age of 16 Herobrine has left Igronavt alone. the organisation has found him and tried to catch him. Igronavt ran in to a dead end. he found a ladder he tried to champ to it but it was too high. they were getting closer then he tried to jump again but this time he jumped so high it was impossible. he managed to escape an spend the night on a skyscraper. Igronavt had a dream about his parents and that told him that he is the Avatar and at the same time a Time Lord so that told him go and find bending masters to teach him to control the four elements. before the dream ended his father gave him his air staff and his mother gave him the keys to the TARDIS. when he woke up Igronavt thought it was all a dream but he found in his hands the air staff and the keys to the TARDIS. than ever since he was protecting the earth and bringing peace and balance to the world.
He can control air, water, earth, fire, metal, lava and blood.
can travel through space and time by using a machine called a TARDIS.
has 13 lives.
if dying can regenerate but will change.
and telepathically read minds to predict the enemies attack.
Skin Or Rig? bouth
Igronavts' skin: http://www.mediafire.com/view/5m780zk6i1z15l3/new%20igronavt360%20M-I.png
Raava state skin: http://www.mediafire.com/view/5a4ebdwv1edyasc/Raava%20stat.png

Igronavt's rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/7add1f2nky3mt17/Igronavt%27s+rig.zip#39;s_rig.zip

Raava state rig: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s24bu1456pc9nup/Raava+stat%27s+rig.zip#39;s_rig.zip

Extra Details: he can enter Avatar state and Raava state.

in Avatar state Igronavt's eyes glows and he can connect to one of the past avatars like Aang, Korra or Wan.
in Raava state Igronavt's eyes turns light blue and he turns white and he can fly, and shoot from his chest a beam called light oblivion.

when he regenerates from his head and hands shoots a lot off golden dust in that time he is defenseless but if he finishes to regenerate he will become a new man.
Igronavt doesn't have the will to kill anyone even his enemies so instead he puts one of his hand on the enemies shoulder and the other one on its forehead and takes away their ability to use there powers forever.

Avatar Igronavt looks like a 20 year old person but he is really 75 years old this is one of the feachers of being part Time Lord.

(sorry there is a lot)

Edited by Igronavt360

Name Of Character: Project

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):Overall agility and good with sword fighting and hand to hand combat, blood bending and earth bending.

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: https://www.mediafire.com/?j3higpc85ij8sdj

SKIN of Character: http://i.imgur.com/4wPLSOC.png

Extra Details: The sword on the back of the rig can be used in the fight. Also the hand-to-hand combat is wing chun 

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: None atm, still working on it.

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available

Edited by Project

Name Of Character: Project

Description (Explanation of Power and Origin):Overall agility and good with sword fighting and hand to hand combat

(OPTIONAL) Link to Rig: https://www.mediafire.com/?j3higpc85ij8sdj

SKIN of Character: http://i.imgur.com/4wPLSOC.png

Extra Details: The sword on the back of the rig can be used in the fight. Also the hand-to-hand combat is wing chun 

(OPTIONAL) Reference Videos: None atm, still working on it.

Standby or Available? (Read Below): Available

Damm i want to make early ravok fight with you so bad, sadly i suck at animating

Your insanity OC vs an agile swordsman without wierd abilitys? .-.

Thats why i said early ravok, Where he is an ordinary dueling wielding swordsman. He himself is probably weaker then project, luckily he is always with 3