Real Gamer (4K)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(Gascreeper = angry Steve) (Frossa = Soldier) and (David = Timmy who isn't a person and is just in the background watching them) Sorry I'm not good with feedba eck EDIT:didn't see tdits post :facepalm:

thank me later :P

by the way it's Frozza not Frossa

Edited by balla

A real gamer. good wallpaper.

But a real gamer is a person that knows knowledge of games and franchises. And doesn't dictate about which is overall a better console. More focusing on gameplay and how the game works out. Is it stable?, is it worth the money. People like Projared, PeanutButterGamer, Jontron, Completionist and many more.

Edited by Applesbrony

Just pointing this out.cod is a series of arcade fps games real deal fps games are more like arma and battle field

Battlefield is kinda in the simulation FPS section. Seeing how you can jump out of a jet, snipe someone, then take their jet....

But then again, CoD has tomahawks and quick/no-scopes from across the maps e.e

Battlefield is kinda in the simulation FPS section. Seeing how you can jump out of a jet, snipe someone, then take their jet....

I rather watch people sniping from jets and stealing them midair before i accept spinning ballerinas yelling shockcharge insta swap bank it and crap like that.

That actually sucks.

Where's steam?

PC GAMERS RULES! 

(also I am not sure that someone of Team Fortress would Like COD)