Haters gonna hate collab

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Like all other collabs I have hosted, I am going to state what this is:

Haters gonna hate collab(aka Don't hate on me) is a collab intended to give a specific character (read below :3) another side of their story.

RULES:

1) If you don't remember you are in this, Oreo be engry  c:

2) No using commonly used characters (Ex: Maleficent, Steve, Creeper, Francisco Pizzaro)

3) Video can't be longer then 50 seconds(long amount of time, also easy to do)

4) (not offical as you could ask me to insert sound)Any sounds you use I need to know what they are so peeps dun get mad c;

5) No cliches (this should be easy for you to do ;L)

Best video might be used in something... (if they want to)

What is this something? Well, I cant say for sure because you all will use different videos o.O. I can tell you that it will be a majestic wallpaper(that will or will not be given out to everybody ;D).

If you want, state your character so others don't use it

Peoples In:

-TimeWolf(meh) -Unknown (not worried about peeps taking it :>)

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Due Date: ??? (favorite this link on your favorites bar so you renember!)

Explanation 1:

give a specific character (read below   :3) another side of their story.

This is as clear as I can get it. If you don't get it, watch Maleficent.

If you were lazy enough to not watch it or look up what it is about, then think of putting yourself in a person's shoes. Lamer result, but works(you can see why it might be lamer for some of the "insane" villans because you don't really know them well enough other then cray cray)

(time to paste this all over the forums ;/)

Explanation 2:

You are taking a bad character and then showing their side of the story.

This means, bad character shows their side of it.

This means good character = bad. bad = good. good = bad.

Edited by Oreo

Im not joining. Last time you made a collab, i worked alot and you cut off all entries suddenly. Usually the deadline is too little, if you are gonna make a collab, then be patient. Also, you didnt explain what goes on, so, yeah...

Edited by EthanAndSnivy

Im not joining. Last time you made a collab, i worked alot and you cut off all entries suddenly. Usually the deadline is too little, if you are gonna make a collab, then be patient. Also, you didnt explain what goes on, so, yeah...

I set the deadline a week and a half before it ended. I even gave a extra day after that, and also mailed some people. It is your fault if you didn't realize. Maybe you should join this one to justify yourself (see what I did there xD).

Also I did close all ENTRIES before that but not turning in of videos.

Anyway, 

give a specific character (read below  :3) another side of their story.

If you were lazy enough to not watch it or look up what it is about, then think of putting yourself in a person's shoes. Lamer result, but works(you can see why it might be lamer for some of the "insane" villans because you don't really know them well enough other then cray cray)/

PS: I could use this too >.>

4spooky6me

Edited by Oreo

I set the deadline a week and a half before it ended. I even gave a extra day after that, and also mailed some people. It is your fault if you didn't realize. Maybe you should join this one to justify yourself (see what I did there xD).

Also I did close all ENTRIES before that but not turning in of videos.

Anyway, 

give a specific character (read below  :3) another side of their story.

If you were lazy enough to not watch it or look up what it is about, then think of putting yourself in a person's shoes. Lamer result, but works(you can see why it might be lamer for some of the "insane" villans because you don't really know them well enough other then cray cray)/

Uhhh... no, usually a deadline is about a month or something, it allows more work.

But that is too little. Yeah, i'll pass.

Um. I wanna join but...the explanation...isn't clear.

*ragequits this forum*

I cant use simpiler words... can someone here plz turn them into simple words...

wait no1 else gets it.

(insert spam here)

*takes deep breath* ok, ima attempt this AGAIN:

You are taking a bad character and then showing their side of the story.

This means, bad character shows their side of it.

This means good character = bad. bad = good. good = bad.

I don't think this made it more clear x D Someone get david on here maybe he can save logic

Also a 30 second short shouldnt require more then a week of work.

Edited by Oreo

Collaboration would be between 2 or more people working simultaneously on a project. Contest is where people compete to win a desired givings. For a minimum time scale I would recommend at least a month as it let's creators have more freedom to create better and smoother animations

Collaboration would be between 2 or more people working simultaneously on a project. Contest is where people compete to win a desired givings. For a minimum time scale I would recommend at least a month as it let's creators have more freedom to create better and smoother animations

No1 has joined yet...

:I