Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The third to last slide where the Phone Guy presses a button on his remote, I thought he was going to make the animatronics *ahem* act like they do in the games.....

But still, great comic!

Thanks. Yes, it might be confusing but the next panel explains everything. ^_^

Well done again, you never stops surprising me, but i warn, im training much based on your style to create my own comic series, this is OFFTOPIC:

Intopic: Incredible! god, this phone guy isn't too evil, if i was jim father i would do onething near waht he do, but not screw up other animatronics, only Francisco Pizzaro

Well done again, you never stops surprising me, but i warn, im training much based on your style to create my own comic series, this is OFFTOPIC:

Intopic: Incredible! god, this phone guy isn't too evil, if i was jim father i would do onething near waht he do, but not screw up other animatronics, only Francisco Pizzaro

Thank you. Well, it's nice if I inspire you making your own comics and stories. :)

Unfortunately, phone guy's hatred went very far since the death of his son truly affected him. As a result, he blames the whole restaurant for it, that's why he wants the pizzeria to close.

Plus, he didn't try to sabotage animatronics or anything else in the restaurant because it would have looked too suspicious.

Edited by fighter33000

Holy crap so much suspense! And an awesome storyline!

You should become a movie producer or something!

Thank you very much.

I'm don't really wish to become a movie producer, it requires money, actors and stuff, it's complicated. ^_^

Yet, it's possible that I find something in comic making or something since I like creating comics. :)

You don't have to make the title fads. You can copy and paste this: FN​aF :)

Thanks for the tip! :)

Am i the only one who cant stand people making the animatronics good guys or people who make the animatronics actual living beings xD

Well, you have your preferences as I have mine. I chose to make the animatronics like that to make something different from the original story of the game.

Honestly, I understand a little your opinion as it's overdoing and I'm fine with it, as long as these people's work is respected. ;)

Edited by fighter33000

I know I'm most likely wrong but I think the guy who is causing all this is Mr. Green, the heth inspector from the first page. He DID tell Mike about the animatronics as if though he was trying to scare him away. But I think it might be wrong because Mr. Green had a beard and one of the panels shows the guys face, it may be because of the lighting, but I couldnt see a beard. Meh just gonna have to wait and see ^_^

I know I'm most likely wrong but I think the guy who is causing all this is Mr. Green, the heth inspector from the first page. He DID tell Mike about the animatronics as if though he was trying to scare him away. But I think it might be wrong because Mr. Green had a beard and one of the panels shows the guys face, it may be because of the lighting, but I couldnt see a beard. Meh just gonna have to wait and see ^_^

Well, we will see this in the next pages. ^_^