Alex rig (should i release it)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

jeb and dinnerbone has said themselves that they're gender neutral. alex's hair is just based on Jeb_'s nothing in minecraft has a spesific gender. for example chickens have the thing under its beak and it can still lay eggs. and cows have both horn and utters. everything in minecraft is gender neutral. alex was simply just a new default skin for the 3 pixel arms option.

jeb and dinnerbone has said themselves that they're gender neutral. alex's hair is just based on Jeb_'s nothing in minecraft has a spesific gender. for example chickens have the thing under its beak and it can still lay eggs. and cows have both horn and utters. everything in minecraft is gender neutral. alex was simply just a new default skin for the 3 pixel arms option.

i dont care ill use him or her ... idk now

for the last time.. alex is not a girl -.- they're both supposed to be gender neutral

use "it"? or just simply "The Player"

why does it freaking matter so much. he made a nice looking rig, no need to bring up the gender neutral crap.. 

Edited by JjCinemas

for the last time.. alex is not a girl -.- they're both supposed to be gender neutral

Regardless of whether they are supposed to be gender neutral, the way they look says boy and girl. Alex seems to be a girl, and Steve seems to be a boy.

Anyway, I like the rig, though it doesn't seem very minecraft-y. I'm making one, but it's pretty cubic.

Still, I would release it, if I were you. It's a neat rig.