[Rig] Battle Power Armor

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

This rig is one of the coolest things I've ever seen!

Lol thx :3

Teach me master

+1

huwat xD sorry, i can't teach someone ;-;

Makes me think of Metal gear Rising: Revengance :P

But i gotta say, Allot of time and effort was put into this. Nice work :)

Thx u m( _ _)m

Of course

No

Jk Jk xD Yes you can use it

Lol hahaha tnx a lot

Can I add/change a few things?

Don't worry I'll give you full credit for the rig I'm just gonna change some stuff to suit the animation :)

Edited by MinniJay

May i use this in an animated movie im working on? Its called Missile Wars, and is about 32 Minecraftians, that is abducted by aliens, gets the resources to make missiles, rail guns, and much more. What they will do with the destructive power? Thats what the aliens want to find out. I want a badass Mafia, to be badass, and you cant be badass without a badass armor. I thought the mafia could have this armor, and some voice effects added to the voice actor. I just want to know though, it is very awesome. Want to use it.

May i use this in an animated movie im working on? Its called Missile Wars, and is about 32 Minecraftians, that is abducted by aliens, gets the resources to make missiles, rail guns, and much more. What they will do with the destructive power? Thats what the aliens want to find out. I want a badass Mafia, to be badass, and you cant be badass without a badass armor. I thought the mafia could have this armor, and some voice effects added to the voice actor. I just want to know though, it is very awesome. Want to use it.

Yep :3 you can use it ^w^