[60fps] Can't think of a name for this

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

You know what, I'm going to reply how you reply.

"OMG SO LAME NOT SMOOTH AT ALL. WHERE ARE THE GOOD FEET. WOW SUCH A BAD RIG. WOW WHY DID YOU POST THIS???"

hehehhehe...

That's not even how I post.Why are you being so stereotypical all of a sudden

That's not even how I post.Why are you being so stereotypical all of a sudden

That's not stereotypical... Stereotypical is taking the mick of a group that a person is in. Like Stereotypes. Such as Goths, Skaters, social people. Pretty much allot of things..

Also the reason why Shah is doing this is because you do seem to comment negative thoughts then you do positive there for it happens to you as well because i think some people have had enough.

But overall the animation is... Okay, The only time i think 60FPS is necessary is if the animation is very well done. With 60 frames you can notice the problems with it. 

Edited by Applesbrony

You guys need to calm down. Just because someone may have been a jerk *coughsdwancough* doesn't mean you hafta be a jerk back *coughshahcough*. The animation isn't bad, and the only reason that you would need to post in this topic is for actual feedback based on the quality of the animation, not based on criticism people have previously given. I, for one, found the animation funny. Just because someone has been harsh or mean in the past does not mean they need to be treated that way. You don't need to supply proof that "199/200" posts have been mean.
   Just... don't be a jerk, even if you feel like they deserve it. Be the better person.

Proverbs 24:29 -
 Do not say, “I will do to him as he has done to me;

I will pay the man back for what he has done.”

Edited by joshinja

You know what, I'm going to reply how you reply.

"OMG SO LAME NOT SMOOTH AT ALL. WHERE ARE THE GOOD FEET. WOW SUCH A BAD RIG. WOW WHY DID YOU POST THIS???"

hehehhehe...

He didn't even make the rig so you are randomly insulting someone else for your childish revenge. Also what exactly do you mean by "good feet". I know SDWAN posts hateful stuff but at least it makes a bit of sense sometimes. You just posted random hate just because he does, Bravo Shah you must feel really accomplished now you stooped to his level

clap.gif

Ontopic:

My favorite part was when the he got shot out the cannon c:

Edited by JjCinemas

He didn't even make the rig so you are randomly insulting someone else for your childish revenge. Also what exactly do you mean by "good feet". I know SDWAN posts hateful stuff but at least it makes a bit of sense sometimes. You just posted random hate just because he does, Bravo Shah you must feel really accomplished now you stooped to his level

clap.gif

Ontopic:

My favorite part was when the he got shot out the cannon c:

He commented on Darl's rig saying something like "why didn't you add good feet".

He commented on Darl's rig saying something like "why didn't you add good feet".

So? Don't you think that it is petty that you post something irrelevant to the topic just for revenge? That is pretty low right there m8. 

SDWAN shouldn't throw stones if he doesn't like them being thrown back at him.

lol

Anyway, I don't think this topic should be derailed any further, can we please keep it on topic about his 60 fps animation.

Edited by Emunator

So? Don't you think that it is petty that you post something irrelevant to the topic just for revenge? That is pretty low right there m8. 

It isn't even revenge, the thing I posted was an example. I honestly couldn't care less if he commented something harsh on one of my topics. I just want to teach him a lesson because 99% of his comments are hateful and not constructive! They don't even relate to the topic. How can you defend him?

Mate, you know what? You're my friend so let's stop this stupid argument. We both have our rights and wrongs, let's face it.