Copy and Pasting Rotations and Constant Movements

Alright, first I would like to say that good lord in heaven thank Jesus that David made Mine-Imator. This is truly a wonderful program and I've been using it for months. Thanks again for all the time and hard work David! Now to the topic: The first idea is to copy and paste rotations. What you would be able to do is select a certain amount of key frames for an action and then save them into a file for a different project or the same one. For example, I could make a walking animation and I would have to set each key frame individually. This would get very tiring if the animator was making the character walk long distances due to the animator having to rotate each limb and move the character. Copy and pasting the movements would eliminate the problem of having to rotate each limb one by one. This is great for doings things like fight scenes, waving, walking, running, and much more. But what about having to move the character each key frame for a running animation? Well that's where the constant movements comes in. It would act in a similar way the visible/invisible button works. When constant movements is selected, the animator would move the character how ever many spaces one time and then Mine-Imator would automatically move that character that many times per key frame. When the character if finished running, then you would deselect the constant movements button making him normal again. Thoughts?

Great Ideas however most of those are already in Mine-imator! To create a walking animation simply make 2 keyframes on the timeline, select the first - right click it - select "walking animation to next frame" and there ya go! Now you the speed at which you walk will depend on the tempo slider above.

Copying keyframes is also quite easy to do. Select all the keyframes you wish to copy either by ctrl + clicking each one or click and drag (you can select multiples keyframes from different objects) once you have the ones selected you wish to copy simply just hold CTRL and click and drag to the side.

However being able to save those selected keyframes in a specific file is currently not an option!

If you want to watch video tutorials on those topics you mentioned here ya go!

Great Ideas however most of those are already in Mine-imator! To create a walking animation simply make 2 keyframes on the timeline, select the first - right click it - select "walking animation to next frame" and there ya go! Now you the speed at which you walk will depend on the tempo slider above.

Copying keyframes is also quite easy to do. Select all the keyframes you wish to copy either by ctrl + clicking each one or click and drag (you can select multiples keyframes from different objects) once you have the ones selected you wish to copy simply just hold CTRL and click and drag to the side.

However being able to save those selected keyframes in a specific file is currently not an option!

Alright, thanks Skie!

In my opinion, this "create walking animation to next keyframe" is not fleshed out yet completely as the feet don't really "stick" to the ground as I try to do them when I create the walking animations by hand (which I always do...)

Also, I don't like that the characters wiggle their bodies when using the "create walking animation to next keyframe" option, but that's just my personal opinion :D