Dev update #5: Season's Greetings and Mine-imator status

Merry Christmas! Take some time off. You deserve it, from what you've achieved this year.

Yeah, go sit by an open fire roasting chestnuts or peanuts or whatever nut typed food you enjoy and just be all happy.

Merry Christmas David!

And a happppy new yeaaaaaaar!

Happy holidays to yourself David! You certainly deserved the break for all the dedicated work you gave into the program. Even though you were on the hiatus, I still saw you open gamemaker once in a while 8D. Sometimes you can't keep away...

Anyways, thanks for all the program and whatnot. And all the support you've given me this year. Not just me, but also everyone else too! I'd buy you a drink anytime I saw you around.

Now everything is coompreesive (Sorry if i dont wrote it right) really excited for the full release, i will finally be able to start my projects, which i already made the storyboard, i mean... merry christimas and a happy new year too, David. Everyone is excited.

Edited by Mamamiau

I think I got mine-imator since it 1st came out. it has grown so fast. David, you seem to have so many thing to do. school work and this program. I would so donate to you for this great program but i'm not old enough to have a job (I'm almost old enough.) so there for I don't have much money. I will donate when I get old enough and start working. also how do I change my username form Mine-Imator expert to something else?

Edited by Mine-imator expert

Hello devid!

I wanna translate this software into chinese but failed cuz the mine-imator can't read chinese.Even if i use chinese font or use different unicode it's also can't read them all.The imator will show a blank into the space which i changed!

if you can change it to read chinese?

i'll give you the chinese language if it can be solved and we have so many people in China like this program for it's easy use we'll donate you for your hardwork!  

I just saw this topic David, and due to being on holiday - and I'm late as usual, like for a lot things. Happy holidays, New Year and all that - and a Happy Great past Year thus far. Like you highlighted in the topic, this year has been pretty big. I congratulate you and wish you the best of luck for more to come, because we both know there's definitely more to come :)

|¬v¬|

First of all, im sorry for posting an susgetion (or 3) right now in this topic, i am just posting here cuz' i dont know if these sugestions topics works, so... yeah, here it goes: you're going to add an sound timeline in Mine-Imator, as you posted this in the to-do list, so make am sound importer which supports .mp3 files, and can you also put the sounds and musics from minecraft in the installer/zip of mine-imator? The second one, is to you make an mp4 exporter, because youtube uploads mp4 faster tan avi, and now the last one, can you put the hotspot in the middle of the character, or make an hotspot editor? It will be really good if you could put these 3 elements in mine-imator (the third one, dont looks that hard,i think) or at least 2 of them, it dont need to be in an unique update, do it as you want. This is the first and last sugestion comment i did in a totally different topic of what i said.

Edited by Mamamiau

First of all, im sorry for posting an susgetion (or 3) right now in this topic, i am just posting here cuz' i dont know if these sugestions topics works, so... yeah, here it goes: you're going to add an sound timeline in Mine-Imator, as you posted this in the to-do list, so make am sound importer which supports .mp3 files, and can you also put the sounds and musics from minecraft in the installer/zip of mine-imator? The second one, is to you make an mp4 exporter, because youtube uploads mp4 faster tan avi, and now the last one, can you put the hotspot in the middle of the character, or make an hotspot editor? It will be really good if you could put these 3 elements in mine-imator (the third one, dont looks that hard,i think) or at least 2 of them, it dont need to be in an unique update, do it as you want. This is the first and last sugestion comment i did in a totally different topic of what i said.

It is not hard to make a suggestion topic and as for whether they 'works' - all suggestion topics are at least read by someone and then commented upon, I suggest you make a suggestion topic if you really want feedback on this.