Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question: Do you have a Youtube Channel? How many subscribers do you have?

Youtube Viewer Rules: If a viewer saw a youtube channel who have less than 100 subscribers and they have a parody, their opinion is "not too good".

Note: If you post a minecraft parody and your subscribers are low, result is less viewer and can't earn $1.00

Question: Do you have a Youtube Channel? How many subscribers do you have?

Youtube Viewer Rules: If a viewer saw a youtube channel who have less than 100 subscribers and they have a parody, their opinion is "not too good".

Note: If you post a minecraft parody and your subscribers are low, result is less viewer and can't earn $1.00

none of this is true at all.

Never in the right mind have I've ever seen someone say "This is bad because you have no subscribers" because that's the most unreasonable thing I ever heard.

Since when did this guy said he wanted money? Seriously.

This is pretty much telling me you see youtube as a way for getting popularity and getting money, good grief.

none of this is true at all.

Never in the right mind have I've ever seen someone say "This is bad because you have no subscribers" because that's the most unreasonable thing I ever heard.

Since when did this guy said he wanted money? Seriously.

This is pretty much telling me you see youtube as a way for getting popularity and getting money, good grief.

I agree but I think he's trying to say.. Even if you make it good.. If you don't have Subscribers and you haven't gone a long way through Youtube.. Your really good project can go to waste.. And don't get views..

That's kinda sad about Youtube :(

Im a girl and i might be able to sing...Not saying youll like my voice but i might as well give it a shot right?

My friends say im good...Not sure how much i trust them tbh but hey what the heck :P pm on forums if u want to hear me, but i might not be able to do it until after christmas and shizzle