Mine Imator 0.7 Succesfully Ported to mac!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey dudes Jman here and I have been searching for a version of MI 7.0 officially ported onto mac for a while but have found nothing. However I managed to port it onto mac. No Wine required. Just DL and use! The port is not really complete and I will not be updating it to add fetures. But, it will work. 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5yxc4os58l55afs/MI.zip

Working on porting 1.0.0

And for all you "no pic no click people, here:

23o4d6qczi0mbh2zg.jpg

Edited by Jmanbeatsminecraft

This is great while I wait for my Windows computer. However, it seems like parenting isn't supported.

hmm that's strange. worked 4 meh

Umm... congratz mac users

;P Cant wait to get my windows for real. Right now I only have access to my windows when dad is home. He for some reason does not let me use it that much...

How will it handle with .avi files?

never tried it.

I would focus on making this port more stable for mac users, then letting David know and he can probably make it official. I see it happening in my opinion, since everyone really wants Mac support and thankfully all the files within Mine-imator are universal so there's not much of a problem there.