Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Help Me!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What should I make next?!?!

I'm surprised at the support this site showed me for just starting out and I'd like to say thank you to all that liked and downloaded my last rig.

Anyway, I created this new (easy to use) airplane rig. It's seriously the easiest rig you'll probably ever use. It has auto-lighting, which is a little glitchy (but more advance animators could probably fix it easily). It comes with the schematics I used and the worlds i used (I try to give everyone the resources I use). Thanks for all the support and here you go!

Vote for the rig (above) you want me to make next!!!

Download for Mine-Imator 1.0.0 Demo

If you use this for an animation please send me the video so i can check it out!

be5015073bea7634dce1e2d8bf6d6039.gif

Edited by kloudseption

ok, thanks for the advice!

I have a texture to add, but how do I add it?

to add a texture press the library option and then click what you want to add a texture to then it will say texture below the  list of templates click it and import the texture

to make a texture just use paint or any other tool and then name 'something' texture then find the file after follow the steps above.