Nintendo 3Ds {0.7}

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello!,Its jimmy8565 here with a new rig!,Its a nintendo 3ds rig!,Soon to have more game rigs!

More rigs coming soon!

Picture

">http://COYrWNn.png

Download

">http://MpJWHIP.png

3Ds Game Rigs Downloads

MC:https://www.dropbox.com/s/g9n7tccwt0ix44t/Nintendo%203Ds%20MC%20rig.zip?dl=0

Kirby's Dreamland:https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2amlaryee6n379/Kirby%27s%20Dreamland%203Ds%20Rig.zip?dl=0

Edited by jimmy8565

Listen before you go posting like 10 rigs in one day, think about what other people think, make it as detailed and good as it can be, don't just make something and post it.  Because truthfully, I don't see much work put into this.

Doesn't even LOOK like a nintendo 3d.  Sorry :/

Im sure nobody will use that ugly rig. STOP doing them and put more effort before you release a new one. Animators use the most detailed rigs, and heck they're not going to use that one. You are just parenting some blocks with other ones and say it's a 3DS. PUT EFFORT IN YOUR WORK AND STOP DERPING AROUND!!

Edited by iantonio397

Im sure nobody will use that stupid rig. STOP doing them and put more effort before you release a new one. Animators use the most detailed rigs, and heck they're not going to use that one. You are just parenting some blocks with other ones and say it's a 3DS. PUT EFFORT IN YOUR WORK AND STOP DERPING AROUND!!

You do realize you just basically said my post but in a x10 more rude way right?...

You need a whole lot of detail on your thing. And you should know. I HAVE tested the limits of Mineimator 0.7 Demo, You could do a whole lot better!

I have tested the block limit, so look at the details you can do then!! Did you just get lazy on your project?

15794722301_14defbe538_c.jpg

He's just being lazy and isn't putting much effort into his rigs, he is just posting some rigs just for the heck of it.

Thats what it seems like he's doing..

I don't see anything.. o-o

remember kid, always edit your post BEFORE you say you've updated it.

and that update was pretty quick, are you sure you put some effort into it?

Yea i put effort believe it or not my mine imator when i put bricks together it does somthing wired so its hard but i normally update link before photo. :sweat:

Yea i put effort believe it or not my mine imator when i put bricks together it does somthing wired so its hard but i normally update link before photo. :sweat:

Hey dude, I got something for ya, look up Paint.NET,it will really help you texture so you don't have to use alpha,which is something a lot of people hate, also the screen could also use some work,right now it looks exactly like the entire thing, another thing is, 1.0.0, I get that you most likely can't use 1.0.0, but we would still like an explanation just so we know, AND ANOTHER THING the whole 1 rig or the whole "3 rigs a day" thing is getting kinda spammy,maybe tone it down a little so you have a chance to experiment,maybe work on your rigs so help them become better

Also the 3D slider is missing x3

Looks like a 2ds Lite...

I'm gonna be honest.

It looks like you only used up 7 minutes of your life to make this thing,first of all.Use Paint.Net to make custom textures,such as,textures the X,Y,B,and A buttons so it shows the,X,Y,B,A buttons,then the 3D slider is missing,the Plus pad looks weird,the circle pad.....Really?You couldn't at lea-*ded*

And the screen just looks bad.

And slow down.

Edited by Pokekights